Kenny Omega

After lunch with the Young Bucks and their Ladies, Kenny takes you to his penthouse for some alone time between you two, after you went to the bathroom and splash some water on your face you and Ashley came back and seat down and the food comes out, Tyson doesn't mess with you any more during dinner. But the moment you are in the car he makes you spreads your legs and lean back propping your legs up on the seat, he says "play with your clit" as you get shy but you move your panties to the side and start to rub your clit. He smirks and drives to the penthouse looking over at you every change he gets, you lean your head back on the seat as you start to get into playing with your clit in his car. He smirks and says "oh hot damn, your beautiful, and this is the most sexy thing I can see up close and personal, I can't wait to get you back to my penthouse, your going to get the D so damn good I promise" as you move your fingers inside your clit and moan out as you start to hit your g-spot as he smirks and pulls up into his parking lot spot near the penthouse, he parks and turns the SUV off, reaching over and pulling your panties down your legs and places them in his pocket as he slides his fingers over your clit and you tighten up and moan out, he begins to finger fuck your pussy, slow but hard, you are so wet he just slides in without no problems, his fingers go in and out as you grip the car seat.

He smirks and says "your pussy is gripping my fingers, your pussy is so wet, I'm going to destroy you" as you moan out and he pulls his fingers back and licks them clean "come on babygirl, let's go inside" as he gets out of the car and comes around and opens your door and leans down and kisses your lips lightly, his hands push your legs down and he fixes your dress, before he pulls back and looks at you grabbing your hand And helps you out of the car, and you two head inside and upstairs to his penthouse apartment, he grips your hand in his as you two walk throw the lobby, he looks around and smiles at the front desk worker plus the doorman, you two get on the elevator and he pushes his floor, and as soon as the elevator doors close he smirks and pulls you against him gripping your ass cheeks, rubbing it lightly, you feel your pussy getting wetter. He smirks and pulls back and looks at you licking his lips lightly, he lifts you up in his arms and spins you around.

"You are going to cum on my cock then I'm going to fill you up" as you smile at him as he seats you down on the ground, then the elevator doors open and he walks you out and to his door, he opens it and you two walk in, he closes it after he comes in, he is close to you pressing against your ass with his body he pushes your hair behind your ears, "who I'm I babygirl? As you shiver "your Tyson Smith aka the Cleaner aka Sir or Daddy" as he smirks and says "Daddy wants to make his babygirl cum on his cock are you ready for that little one? As you nod your head "yes daddy I am ready" as he smirks and picks you up and Carry's you upstairs to his room, when he gets you in there he throws you on the bed and walks over to you, you look at him and you bite your bottom lip, he smirks and says "spread your legs for Daddy" as you spread your legs wide open. He licks his lips and says "oh my girl is obedient daddy likes that" as he removes long sleeve compression shirt, you bite your bottom lip again as you watch him, he gets to the bedside he grabs your feet and removes your shoes, then moves up your body pulling your dress up and over your head, tossing it to the floor and then he looks at your body only piece of clothing you have on his your bra. And it's very sexy, he steps back and undoes his belt and begins to slide his pants down his legs until they fall to the ground, he then pushes his boxer shorts off and steps out of them both, leaving them on the floor, he grabs his cock in his hand and pumps it a few times while looking at you and your naked body on his bed "remove the slutty bra for Daddy" as you reach behind and undo it and then remove it, he smirks and grabs you by one ankle and pulls you to the edge of the bed, placing you on the end, he pumps his cock and few more times before he leans over and sucks on your nipples.

To be continued next part will be naughty!!!!