Eddie Kingston

You all eat dinner, then Eddie his dad Edwin and brother Jamie seat up a game of cards and play a couple games, you and Jamie's finance Allison go onto the living-room and start a girl's movie Marathon, Eddie beats his dad and brother in all the games but the first game, the first one his dad win, after the games and movies you all turn in for the night, Eddie finds you already in bed in your PJs,

Eddie joins you in the bed, "I love you Lena" as you smile at him "I love you too Eddie" as he pulls you against his chest and you two go to sleep

Next morning you two are up, your hair is still braided in pigtails, you are in the bathroom getting ready for the day, Eddie is still sleeping peacefully in the bedroom, you remove the braids and fix your hair into a ponytail.

Then get dressed for the day,

Then you go in and wake up Eddie by kissing him, he wakes up and smiles at you "good morning, lil Mamà" as you smile at him "good morning King" as he pulls you down on the bed "I'll go make sure my dad, brother and sister in law is up then I'll ge...

Then you go in and wake up Eddie by kissing him, he wakes up and smiles at you "good morning, lil Mamà" as you smile at him "good morning King" as he pulls you down on the bed "I'll go make sure my dad, brother and sister in law is up then I'll get ready, then they can get ready and we can go into town" as you smile at him, "I'm going to go make coffee, do you want your protein shake? As he nods his head "yes please I want chocolate" as you nod your head at him as you kiss him again. He gets up and goes to get his Dad, brother and sister in law up, you go downstairs and get coffee started, and then you make yourself a protein shake, strawberry as Eddie gets ready then comes downstairs and you make him his chocolate protein shake. A few minutes later his dad, brother and sister in law comes down ready for the day, they get their coffee. Eddie let's them know the plans for today. You all are heading to the Arena then after you two show them where you both work, you all are going to universal studios for the night laser show/ firework's!

A few minutes you all head out and go to the arena, when you get there, you and Eddie show your IDs then get three visiting passes for them, you show them around the arena. Tony smiles and comes over and Eddie introduces tony to his dad, brother and sister in law. As you come up Eddie "Eddie I got to go meet one of the girls in the cafeteria, you continue to show them around I'll location you when I'm done" as he nods his head at you then kisses you on the lips lightly, as you smile and go to meet the girls at the cafeteria, you got to go over some last minute details with them for the show next week, you see Brandi, and you walk over to her as you seat down with her and Britt comes over and joins you two. You two three talk and make plans for the women's locker-room. Then you all separate and you go find Eddie, his dad and brother and sister in law. They are out by the ring, talking to the Young Bucks in Matt And Nick Jackson. You come down and stand behind Eddie as Eddie turns around and lifts you up in his arms making you wrap your body around him as he smirks "my girl is a damn monkey" as you giggle and bites his neck "nah I'm blood sucker, I'll drain you empty Edward" as he smirks and say's "yeah you will drain me empty, I'm down for that" as you giggle and he kisses you passionately on the lips.

A few minutes later you all head out of the arena, and are heading to universal studios for the fireworks/laser show. You five make it there in about 20 minutes, park and get out head inside and enjoy the rest of the day around the park. Eddie pulls you away from his family as they are getting snacks. "I want to be inside you so bad babygirl" as you smile and lean up and kiss him "when we get home, you can be, I'll want your cock inside me Daddy" as he smirks and say's 'oh you will get it, my brat wants to have my cock she will get it" as you smile at him and he kisses you passionately "I'm going to go smoke,I'll be back in a few minutes watch them" as you nod your head at him "I got them King" as he nods his head and goes to smoke. You go back to his family and you let them know Eddie went to smoke, you they want to go on any rides or go play some games, as his brother says yeah let's go ride some we got time right" as you nod your head at him "oh yeah got plenty of time, I'll send Eddie our location" as they agree and go find Something to ride. You all go on a rollercoaster and before you go on it you send your location to Eddie, he is heading to you, and as soon as you ride ends Eddie is waiting for you four. He smiles at you he won you a stuffed animal. You love it it's a Lion, he hands it to you and you hug it and smile at him "thank you King" as he smirks and kisses you lightly before you all head to another ride. Eddie grabs your hand and interviewes your fingers with his as you all work to a good rollercoaster. You all ride it together, Eddie pays for a photo, then you all go get spots for the laser show and fireworks.

To be continued!!!!