Jon Moxley and Bella DarkRose

Request for YuGiOhfan1999
This is a request and one part story!!!!

Jon is in his locker-room getting ready for his match against Kenny Omega, which is a Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match, Jon's girlfriend Bella DarkRose is with Jon as he is getting ready for this match with Kenny Omega, Bella is Jon's Manager, she has been with him since he he was in FCW back in the day with WWE, she was the make-up artist in WWE. But with Aew she is an upcoming wrestler and Jon's Manager, while she is training with nightmare wrestling school, Jon and Bella are talking about their time off and vacation together in a few weeks time. The company give them both two weeks off in about 3 weeks time. As it's match time, Jon is in the ring, Bella is at ringside, waiting on Kenny to come down And the match can begin.

The match begins and it goes back and forth, but in the end Kenny handcuffs Jon and Bella to the ropes, and wins the match, Eddie Kingston, Jon's best friend, And Bella's cousin, comes out And tries to help both Jon and Bella before it Explodes but Bella makes Eddie leave the ring and save himself, he wants to fight bella on this but after Jon says "Eddie man go, we all don't need to get hurt" Eddie leave and Bella does something very brave and covers Jon's body with hers, And the ring explodes, she gets hurt bad, she has burn marks and some of the Barb Wire cuts her, as soon as the show ends, the EMTs get her to the local hospital, Jon and Eddie go with her, she is in bed taped up, Eddie lets her know he appreciates what she did for himself and he knows Jon is in debt to her, Jon comes in and kisses her forehead then holds her hand through the night, he is truly blessed to have her in his life, and come on their vacation in three weeks time for two full weeks he is planning on asking her something very important and big, he is going to ask her to marry him. Bella doesn't know about this situation, Jon holds her hand through the night and next morning Bella wakes up and sees Jon next to her bed seating in the chair, holding her hand, then Eddie on the couch. She is lucky to have two strong amazing man in her life from her cousin Eddie and her man, the love of her life, the man who holds the key to her heart, her other half Jonathan Good aka Jon Moxley.

The next few days, Bella has to stay in the hospital until she has a nerve test then she can go home, and relax around her and Jon's House, Jon is on Aew tonight alone, he is giving an update on Bella's condition, he and Eddie have match against the Young Bucks next week then he is going against Chris Jericho before him and Bella go on their vacation and spend some time together from work, he gives the update then heads back to you at the hospital, you get to leave tomorrow morning and head home to your guys house, you have been sharing since your second year of being together, you love your house you two made together. It's a four bedroom, 3 bath, big ass living-room, dinner room kitchen is amazing and big too, playroom, laundry room, basement, four parking garage. Big ass backyard. He is building you two a
Personal workout room with a ring too in a building on the land you two have. And it's a lot of land between you two, you get to go home, Jon stays with you until he has to leave and to his last two weeks of work, but he is going alone, you got to heal up so you can enjoy your vacation with him. Eddie is doing to be his bank up the next two weeks on the road while you get better at home and he lets Eddie know all asking you to marry him while you two are gone on vacation in two weeks time.

Eddie is super excited for you and his boy Jon getting engaged to be married down the road, Jon let's Eddie know he can be Jon's best man and he is going to walk you down the line to Jon when you two do it, Eddie is super excited and honored. Jon does his two weeks without you by himself, he returns to you and you got everything packed and waiting on him to get to home so you two can go on vacation together in two days and you both can relax and enjoy the trip together. You go and enjoy the time together, Jon asks you the big question and you say yes and you two are engaged to be married down the road. You heal up and get back into your daily routine, life has throwed you some weird balls but you are happy you are with the man you are meant to married down the road and making the most of your life together, you wouldn't change anything about your life right now.

That's it for this request!!!!!