Chapte 15 - Zhongli Story Quest Act II Part 2

Okay I'm back with a new chapter and the continuation of the story quest. As always been busy with my work and also because keeping more progress on my star rail account. I'm annoyed at the forgotten halls world 9 at first I want to just push it but decided against it since I did say I wanted to experience the game and taking my time.

I just decided I won't be pulling for the next banner unless they are involved with characters look alike from HI3. I'm planning to pull for Luocha since he is easily the counterpart of Otto and I need another healer

I will skip on Silver wolf, Blade, Kafka even Dan Heng 5-star form because I'm not really interested in them even if I am sure majority will pull for them. After Luocha banner I will make sure to grind for next HI3 character which either it will be Raiden Mei, Yae Miko(Or Kasumi the jounin battle suit) or Hua which will be much future banners.

As for people who are wondering if I ever plan to write a Honkai Star Rail story. The answer is yes. But the problem is that I would be forced to put this story to hiatus for awhile since i cannot juggle two stories thanks to my personal responsibility and work.

So for now I will be putting the HSR idea in the back burner unless you guys are okay with putting this on hold.

Okay that's enough for that. Without further ado. Let's begin.

Everyone returns from their break and have eaten thanks to the food that Rue has provided for them. Soon everyone get comfortable with their seat but Rue felt he forgot something.

"Oh wait I forgot few more people." Rue said happily as he snapped his fingers.

Soon a bright light happened and two figures appeared and it was Faruzan and Kaveh.

"Huh where are we?" Kaveh look confused and shock.

"Yeah....and why is everyone gathered here." Faruzan said suprise to see many people from many regions.

"Greetings Faruzan and Kaveh. I am Rue. I am watcher. Please let me explained everything and the run down." Rue said with a smile.

==One explanation==

"I see...well this quite the surprise....and also why did you forget to invite us earlier if you are powerful being since you invited the majority of each region besides the places that Aether haven't visited yet." Faruzan asked.

"Sorry slip my mind. Had a lot of things to be done." Rue apologized to the two.

"No worries. I'm suprise to learn about Aether real origin...or at least part of it since you haven't fully reveal everything about Aether yet." Kaveh said.

"Thank you and also Alhaitham and Kaveh. Please don't cause too much commotion." Rue said already knowing the dymnaic between the two.

"As long as he doesn't bother the showing I will keep my mouth silent." Alhaitham scoffs and Kaveh glares at him.

"What's that supposed to mean!" Kaveh asked annoyed. The two were about to throw insults at each other but a glare from Rue stopped them.

Rue guided the two to their seats. Kaveh seats with the guys while Faruzan took a seat near Aether.

"...Um why is Ms. Faruzan here." Nilou asked. Since she and everyone in the theater knew this section was reserve for girls interested in Aether.

"Isn't it Obvious. as Aether mentor. I need to keep close eyes with him." Faruzan said to the girls.

"Student?" Everyone said confused exception of Aether, Paimon and Rue.

"Exactly. I did have to teach Aether about the puzzles in Sumeru in various Ruins especially the deserts area." Faruzan proudly.