Chapte 14 - Zhongli Story Quest Act II Part 1

Hello everyone. Rue here and finally releasing a new chapter and this is as most requested next story quest and it's Zhongli story quest Act II.

Sorry for the late update but been very busy with my work and personal life. Barely had time to write to be honest. Not to mention i have been playing new game Honkai Star Rail. A game that was looking forward to it.

I got Welt and Seele recently. All have to do now is try to get Bronya and Himeko and then I will have team Honkai in my team. wuhahahahahaha. Currently I'm level 31 in the game but I'm not rushing it since I want to enjoy the game and enjoying all the side quests.

Anyway without further ado.

"All right everyone. Time for adventure of Aether life and this is with Zhongli again." Rue announce to the people of the theater. After the chaos happened earlier. Rue managed to fix everyone and made sure the girls are a few feet away from Aether as punishment which made the girls protest but Rue was firm in his decision.

"In Liyue again and with Mr.Zhongli again. Something tells me something big happened" Hu Tao said to him. Aether chuckled nervous at him.

"Traveler....Did something happened that Liyue hasn't known?" Xiao asked. Aether flinched in hearing that and the girls noticed this.

The girls narrowed their eyes and glares at Aether.

"Aether/Traveler/Dear/Brother" The girls said as they glared at love interest.

"...I plead the fifth" Aether said nervously which confused the girls except for Lumine who knows about this,

"You can't invoke your rights for silence! We are not in that world currently" Lumine said annoyed.

"What is she talking about?" Diluc asked Rue.

"Basically there is a world in a specific nation/country have rights and one of them is the right to not to speak and avoid the question." Rue explained. Many nodded in understanding while the main girls frowned of Aether not answering the question but they won't force him since it would just make them look bad.

"Oh yeah I forget another important people." Rue snapped his finger and portal opened and above them and a screams was heard.

"Where the heck am I!" The voice shouted and everyone saw it was Scaramouche/Wanderer.

"Wanderer?" Nahida, Rue and Paimon said surprise

"Buer, Traveler....and floating pixie" Wanderer said.

"Paimon is not a floating Pixie! Paimon is Paimon." Paimon whine. Wanderer ignored her and looked around and his eyes landed on Ei and narrowed.

"You...." Wanderer said in low tone which confused Ei.

"Have we met before?" Ei asked as she felt familiar with Wanderer but don't know what.

"Greetings Mr Wanderer or Riku. A name given by Aether." Rue said. (Note: That's name I gave Wanderer after his Archon Quest. I have done the Archon Quest before Nahida story quest.)

"Who are you?" Wanderer demanded as he was prepared to attack.

"Stop Wanderer no need to be hostile towards him." Nahida said to him. Wanderer frown in hearing this but obeyed Nahida command.

"I am Rue and I am known as a Watcher of this universe." Rue said with a smile.

"Watcher?" Wanderer asked as he was not familiar with this and felt very wary of this man.

=One explanation later=

"...I see so you brought me here to watch Aether adventures and multi version of him...why bring me here?" Wanderer asked seeing no point why his presence is needed.