Chapter 9: Venti story quest part 2

Hello again. Rue here with a new chapter. Like I said before kinda hard to balance work and real life since I have busy schedule and also wanting to enjoy some times with family and myself.

"Oo I can't wait to see this." Bennett said excitedly.

"But do you really have to bring the bard?" Beidou asked.

"Don't worry Beidou. Venti is really strong...despite being a tone deaf bard!" Paimon said.

"Thank you for the compliment Paimon but do you really have to add that last part." Venti said.

"I will stop when you stop getting drunk!" Paimon said. Venti just chuckled at that.

"I do wonder what will happen here since Aether has Archon of the wind with him." Miko whispered to Ei.

"Well that annoying bard will cause trouble for Aether but I'm sure it's something Aether can handle it." Ei whispered back.

Soon the screen started to play.

The trio finally arrived the temple of the lion domain and look around the area.

"The Temple of the Lion... We explored this place once before, didn't we? During the Stormterror incident." Paimon comments and soon the trio started navigating their way through the domain.

"Not to mention is first few domains we conquer together." Paimon said happily.

"Seems like it's now a hotspot for adventurers. That can only mean one thing..." Paimon eyes widen in realization as Aether and Venti look at her. "We didn't bag all the loot last time!" Paimon declared.

"Well looks like going to go the domain next! Since there are still treasure there." Bennett declared.

"Nooooooo! That treasures belongs to Paimon!" Paimon declared. She felt that Aether was staring at her with a dull look. "Paimon mean ours. The treasures of that domain is ours!" Paimon said quickly not wanting to anger Aether

Aether and Venti just sweatdrop in hearing this before Venti just let out chuckle. The trio continues to walk around in stumble on their first obstacle as they saw lift moving up and down but was not within their reach

"Looks like we can't go any further." Paimon comments and Venti let out. a smile.

"Not to worry! Allow me. Those who wander in the dust, the wind shall send soaring sky high." Venti said. Soon Venti used his elemental move and generate a great wind beneath them.

"Woah! He can summon the wind just like that." Amber said in awe. Many of the people theater were in awe as well for Venti abilities to generate a gust of wind that big enough for them to fly.

Soon everyone was flying the air thanks to wind that Venti created. They immediately glided to the elevator and was lifted up to the higher level.

Soon they make through the dungeon and immediately greeted by bunch of hilichurls. Aether draw his sword and ready to fight but Venti steps with a smile on his face as he draw his bow in his hand.

"Allow me." Venti said as he unleashed his elemental burst, gathering all the enemies in and Aether immediately attacks the enemies while they were being attack by Venti wind.

"No way! He's that strong." Kequing said in complete shock. Many were shock on how Venti summoned a powerful attack.

"Hmm. Seems like you haven't lost a step." Zhongli said. Venti just grins at him.

Soon all the enemies were killed before trio continues looking around the domain.

Aether finally saw two people surrounded by a Cryo Abyss Mage and hilichurls.