Chapter 3: Zhongli Story quest part 2

Hello everyone...Right now I don't how should I feel now. After 90 pulls I was guarantee a 5 star pull in Genshin Impact. But instead of getting Zhongli like I wanted. I got Jean instead...which is a big bummer.

Anyway, welcome to the next part for the Zhongli quest I hope you all enjoy it. Now I will go to the corner and cry in misery.

Everyone saw the figure before them and it's someone they never seen before.

He was a handsome young man that messy black hair and green eyes. He wore black green clothing with a while jacket over it.

 He wore black green clothing with a while jacket over it

(Anyone who doesn't know him. He is a new character for the new upcoming game of Miyoho. Honkai: Star Rail. Something that I am looking forward to)

The girls(besides the main girls) blushes in seeing the handsome man before them.

"Greetings everyone. I am Danheng. I am called here as the host and representative the one who pulled you all here in the theater." The man explained. Everyone eyes widen in hearing this.

"Tell us why did your master brought us all here." Jean asked as she the one who steps up and speak.

"To reveal some truth from what my master told me. I'm also here to prevent from any fights or blood being spilled. After Mr. Xiao sudden attempt to attack Miss Wanyan. Master decided to bring someone to prevent any serious fights from happening." Danheng explained and Jean nodded in understanding. "Mr. Aether"

"Yes?" Aether asked as Danheng looks at him.

"My Master would like to thank you for preventing any blood being spilled. As a reward he allow you to have one wish." Danheng said. Aether eyes widen in hearing and immediately knew what is wish was.

"Can you bring my sister here?!" Aether asked with hope in his voice. Wanting to meet his sister again and try talk to her.

Danheng closes his eyes for a few seconds and Aether was tense in, hoping that his request would be accepted.

Danheng opens his eyes and spoke. "My master agreed but I will bring your sister here after showing your journey with Mr. Zhongli as my master instructions." Aether was happy to hear this and could wait as he knew that waiting for an hour or so is much better than other options.

"Now there two more people my master wanted to bring." Danheng said and suddenly a flash of light happened again which blinded everyone beside Danheng.

The light die down and soon everyone look back and saw Zhongli and Venti appeared before everyone.

Zhongli and Venti eyes opened and look around and was surprised to see everyone.

"Where are we?" Venti asked.

"Hello Mr. Zhongli and Mr. Venti." Danheng stood before them. "I am Danheng and welcome to the theater."