Special 2: Aether and Ei Child

Hello everyone and welcome back with a new Chapter for Aether and Ei child. As promised after this I will try to follow up with Venti arc. Anyway without further ado let us begin!

"Before I begin my master wish to bring another guest in this theater." Danheng said and a flash of light happened which blinded everyone. When the light was gone it was reveal to be a young man. A tall young man with long pale blue asymmetrical shoulder-length hair, pale skin and light purple eyes. This man is known as Kamisato Ayato. The head of the Yashiro comission and head of the Kamisato clan

"Brother!" Ayaka said happily as she approached her brother.

"Milord" Thoma said happily as he approached Ayato as well. Ayato eyes opened and was surprised to see everyone as he stood before there.

"Ayaka, Thoma..." Ayato said as Ayaka hugged her brother and he hugged back while Thoma bow his head in respect. "Can you two tell where am I and why is everyone here?"

"I can answer that." Danheng said as he approach him.

"And you are?"

"Danheng. The currently hosting this theater. My master brought us here. To witness the multiverse." Danheng said and Ayato was confused.

"Pardon me. What do you mean by that." Ayato asked and soon Danheng started to explained to him that is happening in theater and the events happened. By the end of the explaination Ayato couldn't help be amazed and curious at this.

"I see...Well this certainly an interesting development especially we are seeing Aether adventures and different version of him. What are you currently viewing." Ayato asked.

"We are about to see the future child of Mr. Aether and Ms. Raiden Ei if they ended up together." Danheng said and Ayato eyes widen in hearing this.

"The Shogun...has a child?!" Ayato said in complete shock at this information.

"A Possible future. So far we seen a future with a future where Aether had a child with a woman from Monstandt and the child shown great potential." Thoma explained and Ayato finally out of his shock state and slowly nods his head.

"I see." Ayato said and then he notice the look on Ayaka face where she was glaring at Thoma. Ayato whispered to Thoma with voice that Ayaka wouldn't hear and asked. "Why is Ayaka glaring at you?"

Thoma let out a nervous chuckle and whispered back. "Um...Your sister is in love with Aether but not just her but many other women as well. Aether is completely oblivious at this."

Ayato eyes widen in hearing this before he looks at Aether and saw Aether was surrounded by women and one of them were was the Shogun.

"I see..." Ayato said as he doesn't know what to say. On one hand he see that Aether potential candidate for Ayaka fiance but his big brother instinct wants him to stab Aether with a sword for daring to seduce his little sister!

But he can't do that since he knew he would be targeted by all the woman who are interested in Aether and besides he see Aether a good person and a good match for Ayaka.

So he decided that he will not get involved with this as this Ayaka love life but he will give the support that Ayaka need to win Aether affection.

Danheng let out a fake cough and catches everyone attention. "Now since Mr Ayato is familiar with the situation. We can now continue with the viewing. Where do you wish to seat Mr. Ayato?"

"Just let me sit with the rest of boys I'm sure that my dear sister wants to be with Aether or part of that little group they have." Ayato said and Ayake blushes in hearing that. Soon everyone their respective seat as viewing starts.