Special 1: Amber and Aether child

Alright! We are going the first option and we are now starting the first future child of Aether. As voted by you guys. Amber is going first then Ei child. Anyway I hope you all enjoy it. As promised the next chapter will be up in the next few days.

"This is very exciting. Our future child, Aether." Amber said with full happiness. The main girls just gave a jealous glare at Amber.

"Yeah...I still can't believe I have a child in the future." Aether said as he still find it weird that he has a child with Amber in another future since he never thought of having kids.

"Interesting. I wonder if Aether kid will be a adventurer like us!" Bennett said excitedly.

"Not to mention the child will have a limitless potential thanks to being descendant of Aether." Zhongli said as he was curious on how will Aether possible child will turn out.

"Yes it does. Aether possible children will limitless potential since we know that Aether is a powerful individual." Venti said nodding. "I will be sure to teach the child how to sing well!"

"Well Aether possible child will be an interesting one that's for sure." Kaeya said with a smirk.

The people of Mondstadt murmured and wonder how will Amber and Aether child will turn out.

The moon shine brightly on Mondstadt and scene shown a beautiful young red hair woman in late teen's walking around the massive Oak tree of wind rise. The woman seems to be an adventurer.

"Alright seems that I gather enough Windwheel Aster. Time to head back." The woman said happily as she stands up and was about to leave the area when suddenly she heard noises which scared her a bit.

"Who's that?" Barbara asked.

"Looks like a new recruit." Katheyne of Monstandt comments.

"Who's there!" The woman said in a brave face but was shaking a bit. Soon something steps out from the shadow and the woman eyes widen in what she is seeing before her.

A group of Treasure hoarder surrounding her and the woman eyes widen in fear. "Treasurer Hoarders? Why are they here?"

"Yeah why the heck are they there don't they know that place is a sacred ground of one of the four winds!" Bennett said.

"Hello pretty lady." One of the treasure Hoarder approaches the woman. The woman steps back in fear.

"W-What do you want?!" The woman stuttered in fear.

"We were hired by someone that you have certain documentations that they wanted. Our client were willing to pay a good money to get that documentation from you. Now why don't you hand over that documentation and you won't get hurt." The big one of the treasure hoarder said.

The Knights, Adventurers and people of Monstandt curses that they couldn't help the poor girl.

"Damn it! She's surrounded." Bennett grits in anger.

"Bad people...Razor...will kill them." Razor growled in anger.

The woman eyes widen in fear in hearing this and immediately pulls out a knife. "I'm not giving you that documentation especially to a group of thieves like you."

"Always the stubborn ones and she seems to be a new adventurer." One of treasure hoarder chuckle which made the group laugh along and the woman started to get nervous and scared even more.

'Where is Vennessa she wouldn't allowed this thing to happened especially on her territory.' Venti thought as he was angered that one of his people is being harassed by the treasure hoarders.