Chapter 12: Gathering once again

Hey, everyone it's Rue here with a new chapter. Although this more of gathering the cast again but I have been extremely busy lately and had a lot of things to do but I do try my best to write. But I have been feeling very drain recently. Not just energy stand point but creative as well.

Anyway without further ado let's begin.

It's been several months since Aether returned from the dimension theater.  Aether already had many adventures during the couple of months. The Chasm incident and his Journey to Sumeru. Meeting new people, gaining a new element and resolving the problems within Sumeru, like discovering the secrets of Sumeru like the Aranara, The fall of civilization of the Scarlet King, saving the dendro Archon and defeating the false god created by the sages with the help of the Fatui.

Yup it was just a typical adventure for Aether.

Currently Aether and Paimon just finished helping Nahida with the dream incident and we're now looking at the beautiful sunset alongside with Nahida, the Dendro Archon.

"...When do you plan leave for Fontaine, Aether?" Nahida asked. Aether was quiet as he doesn't know when he plans to leave.

"I-" Aether was stop when suddenly a blue portal appeared besides them.

"Hey what's going on!" Paimon said in panic.

"That portal...I could feel something strong coming from it..." Nahida said worried. She could feel something stepping out of the portal very powerful. Powerful enough to match the power of Celestial.

"Wait...that portal. I recognize it." Aether said as he felt it someone very familiar.

Soon someone step out from the portal and revealed to be young man with gray hair and yellow eyes. He wore black and yellow clothing. The portal closes and man stood before them.

 The portal closes and man stood before them

"Hello Aether and Paimon. Nice to see you both again." The man said with a smile on his face.

"Wait....Rue is that you!" Paimon said in shock. She was surprised to see the watcher again after so long.

"Who is he?" Nahida asked. She was scared at the presence of the man in front of her but the same time was curious seeing that man was not hostile towards them. If anything he was friendly.

Rue notice Nahida and gave small bow to her. "Greeting Nahida or should I say the Dendro Archon of Sumeru. Please let me introduce myself." Rue said before he clear his throat. "I am Rue. I am known as the current Watcher of this universe."

"A watcher? What do you do?" Nahida asked curiously.

"To simply put I watch over the universe and observe every events that happen here." Rue said

"You mean that you see everything." Nahida asked.

"In a way but of course I only observe major events that affects Teyvat. And Aether is a major factor of many changes in Teyvat. You could say if Irminsul is a person I could be that one." Rue explained. Nahida eyes widen in hearing this. Meaning the man before her knows the history of Teyvat from beginning to end.