August

implied mentions of rape
please be careful reading this if that topic is sensitive to you! stay safe , i love you 🫶

𓇼 —————

Whispers of "Are you sure?"

Those three words that he whispered in her ear meant more to her than anything ever had, because the one time before, there had been no question.

She had no choice. It wasn't up to her; it wasn't her choice to make. It wasn't a decision, or a yes, or a no. She was taken by storm and by force and now she would live with that.

But now, maybe she could redeem herself. She could have this chance to experience what a teenage girl deserved to experience.

His hands gently running over her hips — hesitantly, tentatively, reluctantly — brought her back to earth, every so carefully.

His eyes begged for an answer, though doing so as gentle as ever, and she could tell that he was slowly getting nervous. Maybe thirty minutes of gentle touches and passionate kisses had been a bad idea. Maybe even inviting him over for the weekend was a bad idea. But she had seen her opportunity to spend her first nights with him — a weekend alone at her family's beach house — and she took it by the hand.

His one hand sliding around to cradle her back reminded her of his question — are you sure? God, the way he whispered that sent shivers up her spine. He must've felt her twitch, the way he laughed softly.

"Never have I ever before,"

She told him, as if it was the truth. In a way, it was. She hadn't before — but the experience of a body on hers had been one she had felt. Pip was itching to replace that memory with a new one. With his.

With Ravi's.

"It's okay," he whispered softly, one finger latching over her jeans. "I'll lead you."

But, did that mean he had done this before? Sure, he was a few years older, but...

Who was she kidding? Of course he had. He was turning twenty-one soon. People knew him, loved him, even, in high-school. He had to have had a girlfriend or two, right?

"Is everything okay, Sarge?"

She blinked, nodding quickly. "Yeah, sorry."

"So..."

A deep breath filled her lungs and she interlaced their fingers, pulling herself closer against him. "I want this," she was quiet. "I want you."

He nodded, his lips curling into a smile as gently, his hands slid up and under her shirt.

His lips were so gentle against hers as they reconnected and nothing had ever felt this electrifying before.

Ravi's fingers brushed over her chest — and he snickered as she gasped — before taking an excruciatingly long time to pull her shirt over her head.

"Was this a pre-planned evening, Miss Pipsy?" He asked with a laugh, eyes darting over her lacy bra, a pale blue that matched her favorite hoodie.