Please Get This Over With, Sarge

part two of I Really Do Need You, Now
happy reading, loves!🤭

—————

"Cara," Pip said, shaking her awake. "We need to go buy Plan B before everyone wakes up."

Cara rolled onto her side with tired eyes and stared at Pip. "Didn't you guys use a condom?"

"Um, no," Pip mumbled, brushing her hair out of her eyes.

"Did he pull out?" She whispered.

Pip stayed silent, cheeks flushing as she looked away.

"Holy shit, Pip! You didn't tell me that!"

"I didn't tell you a lot," she whispered, slipping out of Cara's bed and slipping into her bear-claw slippers.

She pulled Cara with her, and they stepped over Ravi, Lauren and Naomi; Ravi sleeping on the floor next to Cara's bed, his hand in Pip's as they fell asleep.

Only then, he woke up.

"Pip?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. "Where are you guys going?"

"Um -"

"Getting Plan B," Cara interrupted. "I think you should take her instead - mostly so I can sleep in."

"Oh, Pip, why didn't you ask me? Let's go," he said, standing up and taking her hand.

Cara gave Pip a grin as she slipped back into her bed and rolled onto her side.

Pip smiled up at Ravi, "Thank you," she told him.

"Hey, if I'm the reason you need Plan B, I'm coming with you to get Plan B."

"Well, I'm the reason I need Plan B."

"I'm the one who came inside of you." He snickered, watching her face heat.

"Ravi!" She hissed, punching his arm as she hurried down the stairs.

In Pip's car, she rest her head on the seat while Ravi drove, anxiety creeping up her spine.

"So," she mumbled,"The - that thing you did - it felt really good, but I'm getting really nervous. If I'm pregnant, my dad will kill you." She said, before realizing just what she's said.

A dark fog clouded his eyes for a moment.

"I'm sorry, Ravi, I wasn't thinking."

"It's alright," he told her, reaching from the wheel for her hand.

She took his, heart fluttering at the way their fingers fit together - the way they always had.

She rolled down her window, gratefully breathing in the fresh air of the early May morning.

His hand slipped from her's to her inner thigh, rubbing circles there with his thumb.

As he did, Pip connected her phone to the car's speakers, sighing as she played Sparks by Coldplay, drinking in the golden, early morning sun.

It was silent for a few heartbeats; Pip closing her eyes and resting her head back on the headrest again, until Ravi broke the silence; glancing over to her.

"Sarge, I really want you to know that...well, whatever happens after this - like, if you do happen to get pregnant - I'll be there. I'm not going to be one of those shitty boyfriends who leaves his girlfriend when something inconveniences him. I'll be there, always, because I couldn't bring myself to leave you alone. I'll be there, always, Pips." He paused, of taking his eyes off the road. "I love you."