chapter 18

Nialls pov

We arrive home and Theo runs around the house. Freddie comes to me. "Who is the new boy?" He asks me. "That is theo. Show him around before he gets lost okay?" He nods and they walk away.

Liam walks to me and he doesn't look like the most happy person in the world. Shit! He feels my pain so he also feels when i had cut myself and i did that this morning. I was to scared and so i did that.

"You said you stopped!" He says. "Louis can you show them around?" Louis nods and they walk away. "Why? Why did you do that?" He asks worriedly. I shrug hoping he lets go.

But he is Liam payne in my ass and doesn't let go. "Tell me! Now!" He says. "I don't know what happened okay? I wasn't thinking and it just happened" i lie. "You're lying to me!" He says.

"Can we just forget about it?" I ask and he nods. "Just don't do it again cus it really stinks!" He says. I feel hopeless.

Couple weeks later
Nialls pov

Liam and i are friends and that is fine. He is doing groceries with Harry, louis and Zayn. Suddenly i feel something in my stomach. Like i get kicked. No one is here but it really hurts.

Then i feel like someone stands on my hand. Liam... liam is in danger. I get up and try to walk even tho my knee hurts really bad. "TRISTAN, JAMES AND MICHAEL GET YOUR ASSES HERE!" I yell. They run to me.

"Call Zayn or Louis and ask what is going on" they nod and michael calls. "No answer" Michael says. "Track Liams phone down. It really hurts!" They nod and then leave. Ash comes to me and helps me sitting down.

"You okay?" He asks. Greg and Mia come in. "Wow whats happening?" Greg asks. "Someone is hurting Liam and soon as i find out who. He will be dead!" I say.

After a while everyone gets back. Liam is covered in bruises and so are the others. "You better fucking tell me what happened!" I warn them. I am still in pain. Lots of it.

"Some people saw Louis and harry holding hands and they hit them. We tried to stop them but got punched in the face ourselves" Liam says. "Why are you in pain?" Zayn asks with a grin. "If you don't stop smiling i will hurt you even more Malik!" I warn him. He stops smiling and we drink Guinness.

Darcy runs to us. "Can i draw with uncle Z?" I look at zayn and he nods.

Everyone goes do his own thing. "Sorry i didn't do anything" i say to Liam. "Its not your fault. It were people who work for tyler i think" he says. "How do you know?" I ask. "We recognize them by now. We got abused by them for a year" he says.

"But you are in love with me!" He says. "No i am not! You're a weirdo and a payno in my ass!" I say. "Liar" he says. I hit him soft in the stomach but i feel it too. "See. You love me!" He says teasing me.

"You better stop now payno!" I warn him. "Why? Gonna kiss me?" He asks playfully. "No gross!" I say. He just starts tickling me. I start laughing. "Stop!" I yell laughing. "Only if you admit your feels for me!" He says. "I don't love you!" I say. He continues tickling me. I can barely breath from the laughing. "Say it Nialler" he says. "Fine i might like you"

He is litterly on top of me. He looks at me and just kisses me. I kiss him back and he pulls away. "You just made yourself even more attractive" i tell him. He chuckles and i kiss him. "Ieuw dad. I can't kiss boys or girls but you can?" We look and see Bear. "When you are older. Besides Niall is my soulmate" Liam says proudly. "Well it is good i like him cus i would have made it very hard if i didn't" Bear walks away.