chapter 16

Connors pov

I am in deep trouble when Tristan finds out i stole his gun again. Lets now find out cus he now walks downstairs.

"I told you yesterday not to steel my shit again! Specially not my gun! Why did you even have my gun?!" He asks mad. He is really angry with me. "Tyler was here and then he got shot! I wanted to protect myself" i say. "You shot tyler?! You know how stupid that is?!" He now yells at me.

I can't answer anymore. I hate it when someone yells at me. "He didn't use your gun Tris. Don't be to hard on him. I shot tyler and he deserved it. Also even if he had shot he would have promision from Niall" louis says.

"He knows why i don't want him to have my gun" tristan says. He knows i am suicidal and with a gun it is easy. He grabs the gun away from me and walks away.

Nialls pov

I feel a lot of panic all at once. "Niall you okay?" Louis asks. I shake my head. "Liam make sure he listens to your heartbeat! I noticed last night he finds it calming!" I feel that i get pushed against a chest.

I hear the heartbeat again and i feel how calm it is again. I just stay like this for a while. It makes me calm down again and i feel tears again. "Do you wanna meet them?" Liam asks me and i nod. "I know mia so i can help you and not be worthless this time" liam says. I hear footsteps fade which makes me even hold on more tight on Liam.

"It's okay to be not okay Niall. You can cry" he says and i cry again in his arms. After the crying he gives me the toast i still didn't touch. "I'm gonna help you IF you eat this now" he says and i start to eat.

Harrys pov

Louis and i are in the kitchen. Louis looks like a proud brother at Niall. "It nice to see Niall change a little" louis suddenly tells me. "It's nice to see liam helping Niall with everything. He never did that to someone" i say.

"Niall can't get to weak. We need him to make our plans" louis says. "I know i think he won't let go of this" niall comes in and looks at us. I now realize i hold Louis hand. "Break his heart styles and you're a dead man!" He warns me.

He clears the table. "What are you doing?" Louis asks. "The people on the graveyard were my real parents. Tyler killed them but he didn't know i have siblings" he grabs a family tree.

"Okay so here we have my parents. Dead" he draws 3 lines down. "This is me. The youngest but i have a twin sister. Her name is Mia and works with liam" he points at 2 lines. "Who is the last one and why does he have another line?" I ask. "Just listen and find out harry" Liam says.

"This is greg he is 36 and has a son who is 9 years old. Theo" he explains. "Do mia and Greg know they are siblings?" Louis asks. "Yes! It gets better... they live in one the apartment building" niall says. "Payday is coming and i wanna go by with Louis" niall says and we nod. "Louis you need to pretend you own the buildings" louis nods and they do.