chapter 12

Louis pov

"Niall did you know that if you kill your soulmate you kill yourself?" That is true. Is something we learned at high school. Niall nods as he eats.

"And liam is yours and Harry is mine. The kids miss them and we can let them live here. Not in the basement. I will take full responsibility over both of them" i say. I sighs deeply and doesn't answer.

"Ni? Please?" I ask him again. He sighs again. "Fine! If they do something wrong or hurt the kids! I am murdering them! Understood?" He asks annoyed and angry. I nod and i walk downstairs to them.

"I even got you out this place. Just follow me and you lads have your own rooms. Don't think Niall will be nice he hates you and he can't kill himself so he can't kill Liam either. He doesn't want me dead so he can't kill harry" i explain and they give me right.

"Don't you dare get in trouble cus if you do you're still dead!" I say. They nod and darcy comes to us running. "I am playing hide and seek with bear and Freddie. Do you think i can hide in uncle ni's office?" She asks. I shrug and she runs to Niall.

I show them a room for both 1. Niall runs to us with total fear in his face. "Tyler is coming. We need to hide them!" Oh dear lord. That fear is okay now. We all fear him. "How is tyler?" Harry asks.

I can tell Niall is in a total panic. He has a panic attack. He has tears running down his face. No one knows what to do not even me.

Darcy runs to us and hugs Niall tight. She talks to him and he calms down. "Thanks Darc" Niall says. "You're welcome. Why were you having a panic attack?" She asks. "Don't worry okay?" She nods and runs away again.

"Who is tyler?" Harry asks again. "Someone who you don't wanna mess with" I say.

Next day
Nialls pov

The kids went to school and liam and harry stay in their room whole day. No that isn't true cus they are gonna meet Tyler.

Tyler kidnapped me when i was a baby and he raped and abused me when i didn't do what he wanted. When i was a teenager that happened a lot. I will never ever do that to these kids!

The door opens and i look nervous. He is the only reason i got this cold. I do wanna find my real parents but if Tyler finds out i am dead.

Tyler walks to me and hugs me back. I just hug him back. Just so i don't die. "Want coffee?" I ask and he shakes his head. "No tea" he says. I grab him tea and liam and Harry walk to us.

I see liam and harry going pale. Okay i will talk to them later. "Ah the lads that helped me out! Since when do you lads live here?" I am so confused right now. "Liam is my soulmate and harry is louis soulmate. How do you know them?" I ask. "I paid them and blackmailed them to do that to you. It made you hard" tyler says.

I can kill them all right now. I turn to the lads. "We will talk about this later!" I tell them a bit angry. Tyler hits the back of my head. He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"Listen to me Niall! Talk to them again and i will hurt you worse than i did back then! You understand me?" He asks and i nod. He hits me again. This is why the kids can't be home when tyler is here. I am miserable when he is here. "NIALL!" liam yells. "I'm fine" i say a bit scared. "No you're not! It really hurted" liam says. How does he know? Only if he truly loved me he'd feel that pain.