chapter 14

Freddies pov

Obviously i think it is Tyler cus we never have to leave the house. We go back home and i was right. He is even still here.

Darcy grabs my hand and makes me go down her level. "Im scared Freddie" she whispers. "Its okay" i whisper back. "Even she is better then you Niall!" Tyler suddenly says. Niall is on the egde of crying. We all can see that.

"In what?" Ashton asks. "In getting fucked!" Tyler says. I look at Darcy who lets go of my hand and runs to her room. Dad is mad at him. So is connor. "You raped my daughter from 8?!" Dad asks very mad. "Yes and she was 7" tyler says.

I see connor pointing a gun at Tyler. Okay it will be handled but i still wanna do this. I walk to him and kick him very hard in his balls. "Never fucking touch my sister again!" I yell at him.

I run to darcy who is crying and i hug her tight. She is my sister so i need to protect her. "I'm sorry i didn't tell you" Darcy says crying. "Why didn't you?" I ask a bit sad. "Cus it was embarrassing! I hate myself!" She says. "No! You can't say that! You are the best sister i can have" i tell her.

Dad runs to us and pulls us both in a hug. "I'm sorry i didn't notice darc" dad says. He is on the egde of crying so it is bad. We sit like this for a bit and then we pull away.

Dad eyes are fluffy and red. He always cries in silence so we don't hear. He wipes away his tears. "Never keep a secret again from me darling? Both of you!" Dad says and we nod.

"How is Niall?" I ask. "He is not fine. But he doesn't wanna tell you this. He really needs the both of you right now okay?" We both nod. "Who do we need to kill?" I ask. "No one" dad says. "How does he need our help then?" Darcy asks.

"He just needs hugs and drawings a lot. No fights at school or outside school. Can you 2 do that?" Dad asks.

I get in lots of fights cus some people bully Darcy but dad can't know. If he finds out they are dead people. "We can try!" Darcy says. I agree too.

Nialls pov

After everyone left for a little while i go to the kitchen. I grab a knife but someone grabs it away from me. "Please don't. It will make everything worse. Believe me i know it" i see liam.

I feel tears in my eyes and he just pulls me in a hug. I only get them from darcy, Zayn and Louis cus i hate hugs but this one feels nice and safe. I start fully crying in his arms which is not something for normal. Liam is making me weak.

Actually he is bringing back the old me

Actually he is bringing back the old me. The not so cold me. The one that wanted to live and have a soulmate. The one that cares about people. He makes me wanna stay alive. That is a long time ago i wanted that.

"Want to talk about it?" He asks. "Not really no" i answer. "Thats okay too" he says and we just stay like this for a bit. It feels really nice and warm. I maybe can trust him.