chapter 3

Connors pov

I wake up and i see tristan is still here. He is drinking beer. I grab my phone and i see a message from my boss.

Boss: you're fired from this job

Fucking asshole he is! "Great i just got fired," i say annoyed and angry. "You sound annoyed," he says grabbing something. I still feel weak. "I am! That was my job! You ruined my life! I can't pay the fucking bills anymore!" I yell. I know it is stupid to yell at him.

"Don't yell at me!" He warns me. "So you are gonna get me a job?" I ask. "Nah, but you slept and that makes me happy," Tristan simply says.

"Really? You get me fired and now won't even help me?" He starts to think. "You can work for us? Dealing and stuff," he suggests. "You're fucking crazy to think that," i say. "Fine figure something out on your own! I got to go!" He says. He grabs his beer and walks out. He slams the door which made me jump a little.

I grab my laptop and try to find a job. Wait i studied to become a teacher. I grab some food so my mate Tristan doesn't come around again. I see a school so i ask if they still need someone. They said they do and i can come tomorrow, if that conversation goes i can even start tomorrow already.

Tristans pov

I feel kinda bad for connor but he knew the rules and his job suck anyway so you know.

I come home and i don't see Louis. Zayn is helping the kids, last week we found out that darcy has dyslexia so she is frustrated sometimes doing her homework. "Where is everyone?" I ask putting my stuff down. "Niall is in his bed room, he doesn't wanna come out so ash is talking with him. Louis is at harrys and liams house to 'catch up' and the others are doing groceries. Where were you whole day?" Zayn asks.

"I was at connors place. He almost never sleeps, he got fired cus of me," i say. Freddie is playing a video game and darcy still does her homework. She throws it on the ground and crosses her arms on the table. She hides her face in it.

"What happened princess?" I ask. We all love the kids. "I am just stupid!" She says angry and frustrated. Freddie looks up and pauses his game. "No you're not! You can't say that!" He says. "I am!" She says way more angrier.

Nialls pov

"Why don't you wanna come out?" Ash asks. "Cus i don't feel so well," i place his hand on my forehead. "Jeez you're burning!" Ash says and i nod.

"I know that ashton," i say a bit annoyed. I wanna hurt myself. "Sorry just trying to help!" He says. "No need!" I need him to leave so i can cut myself. "Fine," he says rolling his eyes. He walks out and i grab the knife.

This one is for being annoying

This one is for being so hard on the kids

This one is for being fat

This one is for thinking people love you

Before i know it i have 7 new wounds but i heard a knock. "Give me a sec," i say feeling even worse. I grab bandage and put it over the wounds. I slowly walk to the door and see Louis.

"What did you find out?" I ask coughing. "Liam has 2 kids, Bear who is friends with Darc he is 6 and amy she is 1 year old. They both live together and can barely pay rent," he says. "Lets raise the rent. Don't worry about those kids we won't hurt them," i say. He smiles and nods. "Whats your plan?" He asks.

"A slow and painful death. I want harry dead first so Liam has to watch," he nods.