chapter 2

Next day
Connors pov

The doorbell rings and then i hear a loud knock. Shit! Why are they here? I feel my heart beating a 100 times faster then usually. I walk to the door and open up.

I see tristan and he just walks in. Its 9 in the morning and i need to go to work. I don't have time for that. My tattoo starts to ich a little.

"I heard you don't sleep so much as we tell you to do," he says. Shit! I work a lot lately to pay the rent.

I can't sleep enough cus of work. "I just work really hard," i simply say. He scratches his tattoo.

"Look Connor, take a day off if you don't i will make you! Sleep or pay for not following the rules," he says sternly. "I can't, if i don't come i can't pay rent next month!" Okay this is very stupid. "Okay then we do it the hard way," He grabs something and covers my mouth. Everything goes black.

Tristans pov

I make him pass out. I lay him in bed and look at the tattoo. It is so bright red right now. He looks very peaceful when he is asleep. I told Niall I'd stay here.

I've had met niall through a wrong time wrong moment. He was already cold man and he told me if i didn't work for him he'd kill me. I was 16 so the choice wasn't a real choice. I just grew up liking it. First it was just dealing and threatening and now i am here making sure everyone pays. I don't mind that to be honest. I get a text from Niall.

Niall: we found Liam Payne and Harry Styles and i made a plan

Zayn: i am ready to kill them!

Michael: i don't think we will be the one who will pull the trigger Zayn

Niall: no one is gonna pull any trigger. When everyone is home I'll explain. I got to go back to work at the office. See ya at home. We all wish him luck and i go back home.

Nialls pov

Maya walks to me and i turn off my phone. "Someone stoll money again! I swear someone needs to get fired for that!" She complains. If she only knew it was me.

"What the fuck?" I say. I just go with the flow. "Exactly!" She comes sit across me. "I mean who would be that cruel to do that?" Me i am that cruel. "I don't know maya but i need to go back to work cus i wanna go home early," i say. She nods and i go back to work.

Liams pov

"Yesterday when we saw Louis again, my tattoo started to itch badly. Would he be my soulmate?" Harry asks. I make dinner so he helps Bear with his homework.

"That is possible but i don't know," i say. "Did you recognize his friend? I felt like he knew me but i don't know from what," now he says that. "I felt like that too. I couldn't place it,"

Those bright blue eyes i recognize him! Don't know from what! It has been on my mind since yesterday. The doorbell rings and i open. Its Louis. He owns this building?

"Can i come in?" He asks. I nod and let him in. "Dad thats the dad of darcy!" Bear says. I smile at him and nod. "He is also an old friend of mine. What brings you here? Do you live in this building?" I ask. "No and just checking up," he says. "You own this building?" Harry asks when amy starts to cry. "No my boss does tho," we smile.