11

"I knew you would succumb to darkness."
My demon says. I just ignore it.
________________________________

Meliodas POV:

"Capt'n?" I hear a voice I recognize it very well. "Ban?" I ask. I thought he left to find a way to bring the fairy back..

I turn around and see Ban with Jericho.
"I'm sorry about trying to kill you..."
Ban says, I already forgave him. I understand him.

"It's okay Ban I understand...." I said. Drinking more Ale.
"You... you don't seem to be okay." He said taking my Ale.

"A lot of things happened. So I'm going to go meet with my brothers later..." I said. "You have brothers?!"

Ban ask shocked, I forgot he's been gone for a while. "Yep two younger ones."

"Well that doesn't explain what happened." Ban said. I sighed.

"Well let's just say Elizabeth did something really really wrong that I can't forgive." I said to ban as him and Jericho sat down.

"It can't be that bad right?" Jericho said.

I didn't say anything but I opened another bottle of Ale after Ban took the old one.

"It's that bad huh..." Ban said drinking the ale he took from me.

"Yep." I said finishing the rest of the Ale I just opened.
"I'm gonna go to my room..." I said as I started walking up the stairs.

Ban POV:
What was that bad it made capt'n in this state? He sounds depressed. A bit of anger and bloodlust in his voice too...

Should I ask the princess...? It might come back to bite me in the ass later if I don't go ask her...

I hear the boars doors open. Merlin, King, Hawk, Gowther, Gilthunder and everyone else.

"Ban?" I hear king ask. "Yep it's me." I say.

"So what happened between Capt'n and the Princess?" I ask them.

"It's a very very very long story." Merlin replies.

"But I'll tell you." Merlin says as she sits down.

"A while ago meliodas was assigned to protect a princess. The princess fell in love with him but he didn't love her back. So she put a spell on him that made him fall in love, that caused him a lot of pain and suffering and he ended up betraying his family because of her."
Merlin said.

"But Capt'n said he was going to see his brothers later?" I said.

"What?!!" Merlin yelled. Capt'n who is upstairs can probably hear it.