7

Derieri POV:

"Let's negotiate." I saw a female walk in front of meliodas and say. Is that Merlin?

Why is she there?

But hell no. We aren't gonna negotiate with those weaklings. I see them shielding that stupid ass self absorbed goddess.

"Time to die goddess." I say.

Meliodas POV:

Derieri is trying to kill Elizabeth. I can't let that happen. I stand infront of Elizabeth and shield her. "Let's-" I was cut off.

I couldn't speak until I realized that my demon took control of my body.

Meliodas Demon POV:

I slam Derieri down. Holding her throat with my hand.

"Now~ now~ impatient aren't we?~"

"Meliodas? Is- is that you?" The demon under me ask.

"Oh course, why would it not?" I said.
"Why are you still with her then? That bitch she-" I cut her off.

"That's because her spell recently wore off. It's only a matter of time before all of me goes back to normal. You can call it a sort of split personality? For now. Until the spell wears off." I said letting go of her throat.

I then knelt down to her ear and whispered.
"Wait until she remembers everything then kill her." Derieri nodded and got up to go to Galand.
They left.
I gave control back to the other me.

Normal Meliodas POV:

I gained control, luckily nothing really happened. I stood back up and looked at Merlin and scratched my head.

"Well that take cares of that." I said. Everyone looking at me in shock.

"How come your power level went up so fast and so much?!" Hawk screamed.
I acted like nothing happened and turned to Arthur, who is frozen in shock.

"I apologize for what happened to this village." I said to him.

"I-it's not your fault." He said I could sense the sadness in his voice. The citizens were already evacuated but their homes are destroyed.

"If you want you can some with us, we are getting some materials to repair and renovate the boar hat and we are also going to train with the Druids."
I said.

"Train with the druids?!" Hawk ask.
I sighed. "Yep I need to get the rest of my powers and you guys need to get stronger."
I said slightly glaring at Merlin.

"Meliodas can I please talk to you alone?" Merlin ask me. I nodded and we walked away from the group.

"Elizabeth isn't the one who you introduced me to first isn't she..." Merlin ask me looking down. "So that would mean all those memories with her were actually-"

"Wait you didn't know that was Derieri?" I cut her off. She looked at me shocked. "You and her?" She ask.

"Yep, we were really really close back then and may- have made our once or- um... twice. Maybe more." I said.

Merlin looked at me overwhelmed by the information.
Slap
My face was burning and I realized Merlin slapped me.
"WHAT THE FUCK MELIODAS?!"
She burst.
"I thought you knew Merlin."
I said not flinching.
"I guess we both were tricked by that deceiving bitch." Merlin said walking away.

When she walks away I feel a pain in my stomach and soon everywhere in my body. I have the urge to pounce on something but instead I let my body shut down.