10

Derieri POV:

I felt my face burn and I felt all 6 of my hearts beat. (She has 6 of her hearts. This time.)
I turned to my comrades as they had a confused expression.

"What the hell? Are you two together?" Gloxinia ask.

"Engaged. Actually." I replied with.

Meliodas POV:
I arrived back to the sins and everyone else.
"How did it go?" Merlin ask.
"It went great." I said giving my signature smile.

Elizabeth POV:

I know you Meliodas... I know you went to see Derieri.. that bitch! I hate her for trying to take you away from me. I will do ANYTHING for you! Can't you see that?!! I will kill her if I have to!

"Didn't your brothers or galand try to fight you?" I ask meliodas who was smiling. I quickly realized what I did wrong. 'Shit.'

Meliodas POV:

"What did you say Elizabeth?"

"You have known for a while meaning you were just playing with us? Weren't you? You know the curse is broken, and your taking it to your advantage."

I said looking down. I looked up at merlin, she shook her head. She didn't say anything.
"Meaning you got your memories back..." Merlin said.

"I-I only have some memories...!"
Elizabeth tried to defend.

"That isn't how the curse works Elizabeth..." I said slowly walking towards her.

Merlin POV:

I can feel the killing intent that meliodas is giving off. He is pissed. This can get bloody...

"Not now meliodas." I whispered to him while holding him back from pounding on her on the face.

"It's been a while since I killed someone out of spite!" Meliodas said ignoring my words.

"Perfect Cube." I said having a cube around Elizabeth.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!" Meliodas yelled at me.

"Your gonna give her an easy death?" I ask to him still whispering. He clenched his fist and walked away.

"What was that for?" Jenna ask. My attention going to Jenna. I sighed and glanced at meliodas then back to Jenna.

"Meliodas never loved Elizabeth... she just put a spell on him to do so..." I said to Jenna in a disappointed tone.

"So... meliodas went through all that 3000 years of pain and suffering just because of false love?!!!?!??" Zaneri yelled.

I nodded. However he does love someone. It just isn't Elizabeth.

I turn around and see king and the others.

"Huh...? What's going on I'm so confused?" Gilthunder asked. I forgot he was here.

Meliodas POV:

I go back to the boar hat and grab some bottle of Ale to ease my mind. I pour myself a cup and when I finish I pour myself another.

I can't help but to think of ways of torture. Just from the torture I have endured, from seeing her die 106 times and actually being sad because she MADE me love her.

But for me to know I betrayed my family and my fiancé because of her? It makes my blood boil.

"I knew you would succumb to darkness."
Me demon says. I just ignore it.