9

"Why is it night?" Hawk ask.

"It's not night it's meliodas powers." Merlin says as the giant goddess amber starts to crack and break. Naturally flowing into me.

Derieri POV:

I feel something familiar, in the distance. Something dangerous... "Zeldris..." I say trying to get his attention. "What?" He ask annoyed.
Suddenly a large burst of demonic energy is shot down from the sky. "That." I said looking at the beam of miasma falling from the sky.

The other commandments became alert.

Meliodas POV:

Suddenly it all stopped. I had finally received all my powers. That takes care of that.

"Are you feeling okay sir meliodas?"
Elizabeth ask.
I ignore her, and go to Merlin. "Can you tel-" i was cut off by Merlin saying. "I already know Becareful." She said as I teleported to the Ten Commandments.

The commandments didn't move.
"Yo." I said greeting them.

"Why are you here meliodas?" Zeldris ask.

"Ouch... that hurts." I said.

"Did the curse that goddess put on you break?" Derieri said. I nodded.

"Yep." I said reassuring the nod.

"So let's end he-"
I cut Derieri off.

"Not yet. I rather do it when she regains her memories. Then is the appropriate time."
I said while walking towards Derieri.

She only smirked, I activated my demon mark and kissed her hand. I turned around and deactivated it because I know I'm going to teleport back.

"Cya." I said giving a salute as I teleport back.