8

Meliodas POV:

Once again, I wake up in my bed but this time Elizabeth is next to me.

"G-Goodmorning." She says sitting up.
I don't say anything. I just sit there and pretend I'm still sleeping.

"Oh sorry." She says as she gets out of bed and starts to undress herself.

I don't wanna see that. I close my eyes hoping that it will go away.

Elizabeth POV:

Why is meliodas ignoring me? He should be head over heels for me. I put a curse on him to love me forever no matter what I do.

I undressed myself and got back into bed. To help meliodas realize how much he loves me! And I know he is awake...

And that he's in heat.

Meliodas PoV:

Ewww she's naked.
I ignored them both and actually went back to sleep this time.

A few hours later.

"Captain wake up it we are here!" I hear someone say. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Morning Gowther...." I say in a tired tone. I get up from the bed and grab a shirt and pants for today. Today is a special occasion so I'm not gonna wear my tavern uniform.
But rather a blue shirt with star like buttons.

We arrive at the druids sanctuary

"Hello meliodas it's been a while." A female with brown hair and greens eyes say. "Zaneri."
"I'm heard the demon clan is loose. You guys will need to train a lot to fight against them."

"And I suppose you want to get your powers back meliodas?" A blonde that looks just like Zaneri says. Her name is Jenna.

A hour later (when Zaneri is testing meliodas to get his powers back.)

Elizabeth POV:

"Is meliodas okay?"
I ask.
Meliodas is shaking a lot. "No he's n-"

Meliodas POV:

I finally broke out of that hell hole. And I glare at Elizabeth. I didn't know she came with me.

"How did you do that?" Zaneri asked me.

"I'll tell you later." I tell Zaneri.

Me and Elizabeth go back to the group and see that the only people still there are Merlin, King and Jenna. They are talking about having a partner to train with or something.

"I'll train with you king." I said walking up to him.

"Are you sure?" Jenna ask sounding skeptical.

"Yeah yeah of course." I said putting my hands behind my back.

"Meliodas." Jenna said.

"Yes?" I said.
"You should not be walking around. Not near anybody." She stated.

"Jenna-" she cut me off.
"No meliodas. You listen to me." She said.

Is she trying to test me? I'm not gonna lose my cool.

Jenna walks up to me and whispers in my ear. "I can feel it meliodas, your in heat. Your aura changes when so." She said.

"Yeah well my soulmate isn't here." I argued back.

"Yeah Elizabeth is with Zaneri training." She said.

I stayed quiet. "She isn't my soulmate."
Jenna was shocked. "What do you mean?!"

"I'll tell you later." I said.

"Fine you two can go." Jenna said waving us off.

Me and king went it, We saw a lot of goddess ambers.

"So... captain...if those things that were at Camelot were demons that were sealed 3000 years ago, how would they know you?"
King said.

"I was a captain then too." I said to king.

King raised a brow. "That isn't enough information captain...How are we supposed to know we can trust you."

"King can we talk about this later?" I said. Not in the mood to talk about the trauma I experienced from that damned goddess's curse.

I turned around and faced the goddess ambers looking to see which one we should fight.

"Hey meliodas." King said. I raised my hand and it blocked the staff King levitated to me trying to attack me with.

"King!" I yelled "Not now!!" I said grabbing his staff.

"Your weapons now out of commission."

Suddenly there was a water droplet that came from the wands and it was condensed and able to cut my skin.

That is a good idea, I should try that. It might be helpful for the battle of the Ten Commandments.

"Condense to a point..." I said as a ball of miasma went to the center of my chest.
"ENOUGH!" I hear a voice say.

"Uh oh." I say. I probably shouldn't have done that...
The wall opens up and me and king exit from it.

"What we're you two thinking?!!" Jenna yells at us saying.

"We just had a debate and wanted to settle it with a light sparing match." I said. "Isn't that right king?" I ask him.

"Yep." He replied as he looked at the ground clenching his fist. I feel bad for not telling my team the truth about me the whole time I knew them but I knew it would be better this way...

"Now can I get my powers back?" I ask Jenna smiling.

"I want to say no for many reasons but that against our rules..." she says as Elizabeth and Zaneri come out.

I step away from the group to receive my powers. It's not gonna go to someone else but it's miasma if it touches something other than a demon it's almost instant death.

And it will go to me like a magnet.

Suddenly the sky becomes black and you can see nothing but darkness.