64

"He's over here!" Jax called to Amir as the two rushed out onto the roof. Both men heard a loud boom and it frightened them. Amir feared the worst as they climbed 2 levels of stairs to get to the top. When they did, they saw Windsor's body lying flat.

Windsor was coughing as dark smoke surrounded him. Amir jogged over and binder him in cuffs before he could attempt an escape. "Dastard! Where's N96? You'd better not have killed him or else I'll—" Amir stopped when he saw Decha's body lying nearby.

"N9899! Make sure this guy doesn't move," Amir stepped over Jax and rushed over to Decha. He realized his friend was unresponsive, and he threw himself next to him. Amir pressed his hand against Decha's neck.

There was a pulse, but it was very weak. That meant his friend was in severe condition. "Clarke, Henry, you read me?" Amir hollered on the earpiece.

"Loud and clear." Henry chirped,

"Send an emergency shuttle to our location, ASAP. N96 is unconscious."

"What?" Henry gasped,

"Send the shuttle!" Amir barked out the order. "Come on, Decha, dude, you're stronger than this, aren't you?" Amir frowned. "Come on man!"

It took around 25 minutes, but the shuttle from the Agency finally arrived. Jax made sure Windsor was handed over, while Amir was busy worrying about Decha. It wasn't only him.

Everyone was worried about Decha. The paramedics who checked his vitals had never seen N96 in this state. They definitely weren't expecting one of their greatest heroes to be bruised, battered, and covered in his blood, sent to them while he was unresponsive.

Amir demanded they take him to the Agency's infirmary, but Jax fought the idea. Jax wanted Decha to be taken home because he knew that Rory needed surgery. It's what Decha would've wanted.

Jax was surprisingly very successful in convincing the paramedics and the driver to bring Decha back to his house. Although Amir was livid, there was nothing he could've done. He was only stressed because he feared what state his friend would end up in.

Would Decha get worse? Or would he recover? Only time could tell.

~~~

The sound of soft giggling echoed in Decha's ears. When he opened his eyes, the sunlight nearly blinded him. He squinted and blinked a few times as the sweet sound of laughter brought him out of his thoughts.

He moved his hands forward and felt soft petals rub against his fingers. That's when he realized that he was in a large field full of klovocs.

Decha touched one of the flowers gently and tilted it so he could examine it.

Just where exactly was he? He couldn't remember how he got here or what happened before he woke up in the field. Though his memory failed him, he felt an odd sense of comfort.

Decha pushed himself off the ground and stood straight. Another giggle was heard, and he glanced both left and right. Where was that soft sound coming from? The voice was very familiar, and his ears were practically begging to hear more.

Decha looked ahead. Maybe the sound was coming from over the hill. He began to walk and made sure that he wasn't crushing any of the flowers. By the time he reached it, he noticed a woman in the valley chasing after and playing with a petite canine.

The woman wasn't just anyone. It was Rory. But in this scene, she looked different. Her appearance was completely unexpected. She seemed to glow more than the klovoc flowers.

Her curls were down and dancing with the wind that kissed her skin. Her smile seemed more radiant. Rory wore a baby blue sleeveless dress with beautiful pink threaded flowers at the bottom of the skirt, and she wore white sandals.