45

Decha went for Jax, who landed in the mud, but Jax flipped his legs over and wrapped them around Decha's torso. He used as must lower strength as he could and threw Decha into a tree, opposite of him.

Decha's body crashed into the bark and collapsed onto the ground, surprised by Jax's defense. "Not bad." He nodded in contentment and pushed himself up.

"Thanks," Jax say up quickly and wiped the dirt off his face.

Decha's tank top was ripped and torn, but he didn't mind. Jax had a few bruises forming on his skin, but was still focused on beating Decha. The two ran at each other and began fighting again.

The two continued for about 15 more minutes and Jax was starting to get tired. Both men had sweat kissing their skin. Both Jax's and Decha's hair were damp and sticking to their face.

Jax was thrown against another tree, but he remained alert and ducked when Decha punched where his head just was a millisecond before.

Jax spotted someone at the door of the training room while he was still crouched. A wide smile appeared on his lips. "Rory!"

Sure enough, Rory was at the door watching the two men fight. He looked up at Decha and began to tease him. "Your girlfriend is here."

"What?" Decha spat. Jax took the opportunity to impress her, and sucker-punched Decha in the stomach. He flew back just a foot and glared at Jax.

"I wonder what she'd say if she saw your arse getting whooped."

"N9899, keep your mind focused on the task." Decha shook his head. Decha kicked at Jax, who dodged it.

"You're going easy on me, so that means I have a bit of the upper hand." Jax wiggled his eyebrows and punched Decha in the face, knocking him into the mud. "I wonder who she's rooting for." Jax laughed.

Decha massaged his jaw, easing the pain of the hit, and stood back up. He understood that Rory was watching them, but that didn't give Jax any right to show off. He decided to use his full strength against Jax to teach him a lesson.

In a swift movement, Decha shot forward and used his hands to propel himself off the ground and into a flip. Then he kicked Jax hard enough to send him flying far back into the wall. The jungle quickly vanished, resetting the room back to its original position.

But Decha didn't stop there. He sprung at Jax and punched him 5 times at once, once in the jaw, twice in the shoulders, once in the torso, and once in the nuts.

Jax didn't even get a chance to cry out in pain. Decha kicked and flipped Jax aside into the other wall.

By the time Jax got a chance to process what was happening, his nose was bleeding. "Decha! What's the big idea!? What the—"

Decha flipped Jax over and put him into a chokehold. Jax's face became red and he began to tap out, but Decha refused to let go. "Nah uh. I don't show mercy. Set yourself free if you want to live." Decha seethed.

Jax struggled and his body began to shake as he tried to free himself of Decha's grip. "In 10 seconds your vision will cloud up," Decha stated monotonously, and tightened his hold.

Jax flailed his arms around, as Decha began to count down. "10... 9..."

"Mercy!" Jax coughed. "Mercy!!!"

"8... 7...6..."

Just as Decha predicted, Jax's vision was starting to fog. He feared that Decha would kill him, so he elbowed Decha in his ribcage. Eventually, it was enough for Decha to loosen his grip, allowing Jax to crawl away.