[chapter 4]

next day

"ma'am, we're going to let you off with a warning." the officer said standing on my side of the car, while two were on the passenger side flashing a light.

"just be sure you have your license, insurance papers, as well as your vehicle registration information." one said tapping the hood of my car, and i just nodded my head. i called up mama brandy as soon as i seen i was being trapped in.

speaking of that woman, my eyes drifted to see her hopping out of the car and speeding to mine, "honey, are you okay? what happened?!"

after i had explained, she frowned and squeezed my hand; i didn't realize she had it. "i am so sorry honey, would you like me to call your parents?"

"that wouldn't be necessary, i just would like to head to the house and sleep it off.." i undid my seatbelt and got out to ride in mama brandy's, while brandy's husband taking over my car and following us to jayson's house.

when we had arrived, i only made it to the front of the door when jayson swung it open with a huge grin plastered across his face, "so how—" he stopped scanning my face causing his smile to fall.

"what happened?" he raised an eyebrow.

omniscient

raised eyebrow, jayson questioned, "what happened?"

her eyes welled with tears as she pushed by him and went up to her room.

jayson eyes drifts to his mother stepping into the home, "i am not staying, but she got pulled over." she admits.

"no license, registration forms — absolutely nothing." brandy hand forms of a zero. jayson lips pressing into a thin line.

"I am more astonished she called me first before her parents.." Brandy slowly shook her head as she spoke.

"because she has no family.." deuce voice booms, making Jayson and Ms. Brandy turn to him.

"what do you mean?" Jayson crouched to Deuce's level when he appeared near him, deuce rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, "she told me she's been on her own when i was telling her about my family tree i did in school — did i get my dino nuggets?" deuce questioned, eyes roaming to find a bag even sniffing to take in the aroma of nuggets. 

Jayson head drops, he's really outdone himself, "fuck." he cursed.

"boy!" Ms Brandy popped the back of his neck, which caused his son to giggle.

"ow!" Jayson stood up, rubbing his neck. "Deuce go sit in the kitchen, I'll be with you in a minute — and ma, you might want to sit down for this."

Once Deuce was out of sight, Jayson stayed standing up, even removing any objects his mom could throw at him.

Explaining from the start what he's done to her, and to the point where he snuck in her card & took her belongings, and taking her license plate.

"Jayson Christopher Tatum Senior!" Ms. Brandy yelled at the top of her voice.

"I know mama, i know —" Jayson whined, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"No you don't know! I don't recall raising you like this!? — I've raised you to be the best, and with respect!" Ms. Brandy couldn't even speak with her son furthermore, she shook her head in disappointment, "I am very upset with you . . and I don't even blame her if she decides to quit for real this time, because after she is certain of her decision, you are on your own. Now, you get my grand baby in bed, I'll see him tomorrow." Without a kiss on the cheek, Ms Brandy shut the door behind her and returned to the car where her fiancé waited.

"i should've known that you were behind this." de'asia voices, she thought since he had apologized and begged her to stay yesterday, he'd actually change, thought wrong. jayson turned around to see her standing in the middle of the room.

"i'm sorry." was all he could say.

"bullcrap." she rolled her eyes. "listen, i don't know who you think you can refer me to, but it's going to stop. i'm sick of your stupid shenanigans — it's clear that i am such a bother to you, and me quitting for good will solve it." de'asia held her finger to stop jayson from interrupting. "don't say anything to me fathead, you've done enough."

and with that she walked to the kitchen leaving jayson with his mouth opened. did she really just call me a fathead? he wondered, touching around on his head.

Deuce

"dede hi!" i jump from the stool and ran towards her embracing her legs. hearing de'asia giggle, she ruffled my hair,

"hey, deu deu." i glance up to her examining her face, are you okay?" i ask.

"yes, i'm okay why?" her eyebrows furrows.

"because you sound sad. you need me to beat someone up?" i start throwing my fists in the air.

"save it for tomorrow." she laughed. "and i'm sorry, i forgot your nuggets, but your dad said he'll buy them for you tomorrow."

"it's okay, can i have a peanut butter with strawberry sandwich? no crust please." i poke out my bottom lip.

"of course kid — you want milk to drink?" she mutters, and i shake my head. "yes ma'am."

Des' Foster Parents

"Dad look, it says she's working for the Jayson Tatum!" DJ gasped as his eyes roam on the computer. He just found a website where it held all the information of celebrities or anyone in general.

"She's done well — now get in contact with her, she owes us some money." Derek took a swig of his beer.

"Honey, she doesn't want anything to —" His wife being cut off by a loud yell,

"Donna I don't give a shit! We adopted her so she owes us everytime! She wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't for us! — Now get me another beer damn it!"

Donna gulped scurrying through to the kitchen. She opened the fridge to no more beers, instead since she's been a bartender she made a homemade one, that'll knock him out later.

"I think the only person to get in touch with her should be Dylan, they were close before she chose to leave." Donna overheard her soon to be ex husband say.

sighing as she pray that soon her lawyer could serve him with divorce papers.

changed it up a bit

changed it up a bit.

sorry for any mistakes, did not proofread.

1. How are we feeling about Donna & Derek?
2. y'all think de'asia leaving?