[23 | short chapter ]

theshaderoom: #TSRUltrasounds: TMZ got their hands on #EllaMai's and #JaysonTatum ultrasound, we're told she is currently pushing 6 months

theshaderoom: #TSRUltrasounds: TMZ got their hands on #EllaMai's and #JaysonTatum ultrasound, we're told she is currently pushing 6 months. #Roomies how do you feel about Jayson becoming a dad to two?

Jayson couldn't help but roll his eyes when he came across a post on The Shade Room. It was all about Ella's snapshot of her ultrasound. He tossed his phone down on the bed, and turned to his side so he could cuddle up against De'asia.

After their fun-filled evening at the carnival, putting Deuce to bed was a breeze. They gave Deuce a relaxing bath, and he was fast asleep in no time.

De'asia and Jayson made their way to his bedroom, where their passion ignited into a fiery and intense makeout session.

Jayson was cautious not to push things further, knowing that De'asia was still in the process of recovering from her recent emergency surgery.

Jayson's lips gently pressed against the smooth skin of De'asia's bare shoulder, trailing a path up to her neck. In response, De'asia let out a soft sound and subtly shifted in response to the sensation.

De'asia's eyes fluttered open, and a pained groan escaped her lips as she attempted to turn and meet Jayson's gaze. Sensing her discomfort, Jayson gently rested his hand on her hip, offering a comforting touch.

"you good?"

"should've slept with a pillow under me." she mumbled, "i'm good, jay." Her gaze remained fixed ahead as she woke up, aware that morning breath isn't exactly appealing.

"why won't you look at me?"

"because i haven't brushed my teeth." De'asia gently tugs at the blanket, revealing her body as she gradually rises from the bed.

Jayson's gaze shifted to De'asia's lower back, noticing how her body settled into those pajama shorts, with her cheeks peeking out. De'asia switched on the bathroom light, grabbing the extra toothbrush that slipped from her hand. She leaned down to retrieve it.

Jayson's tongue gently brushed against his bottom lip, captivated by De'asia's every gesture. "damn.." he whispered.

Greeted by his friend from his lower part of the body, he cursed again and sat up against the headboard. Jayson grabbed the pillow and placed it over him.

De'asia gracefully returned to the bed in her robe, sinking into the softness of the mattress and preparing to lay her head on the plush pillow. Jayson with the quickness mushed her head over,

"um what the fuck was that for?!" She was taken by surprise at the unexpectedly made contact with her head.

"I was just—" Jayson stuttered, and thankfully Deuce appeared at the door, saving the day.

"Good morning!" Deuce cheesed. "What's for breakfast?"

"It's about to be your dad's big ass head." De'asia whispered for only Jayson to hear, and got off the bed, sticking up her middle finger behind her back. 

Jayson sighed in relief when the two were gone and now he can handle his business.

"and don't think i didn't know you were hard as a bitch." de'asia poked her head back in the room then grabbed the knob to shut the door.

Trey

I've been missing De'asia like crazy. It was definitely not cool for me to date her best friend. Speaking of her best friend, we just broke up because she knew I had feelings still for De'asia and was seeing other people. It's been a complicated and messy situation.

I found out De been living lavish with a basketball player, but to be real, I am the better deal. I got money, cars — I can pay her off, what does that nigga got on me?

I couldn't stop by her parents place, they were weird towards her and she was lucky enough to pull away from them because of me and her old best friend.

yeah, i got this in a bag, im gone win her back.

With my smarts of hacking the system, I was able to find her newest address. I wrote it down and then called in to send her some chocolates and flowers.  

jaytatum0: 🎡 🏷️: @/luvdee28comments have been turned off

jaytatum0: 🎡
🏷️: @/luvdee28
comments have been turned off.

let's welcome trey back!!

1. When should we make J and D official?
2. Or should we make things a bit messy between Trey, D and J?

Ella ass ain't getting a POV for a minute but shaderoom gonna be shady and be inserted in a few times.