[chapter 1]

𝑆𝑇

𝑆𝑇. 𝐿𝑂𝑈𝐼𝑆

"SO, when is she suppose to get here again?" Jayson stood in the doorway speaking to his mother, Brandy, and the mother of his child, Toriah.

Brandy checked her watch, then glanced at her son. "Should be in the next thirty minutes." she then unlocked the doors of her car, and got in.

"don't be a dickhead either." toriah scold him, as her boyfriend, jon, opened the passenger door, and she got in.

Cue an eye roll from Jayson, he waved at them as they pulled away from the home; and he turned to go shower before the nanny showed up.

an hour later,

It wasn't his intention to shower more than he was suppose to, when he was dressed, he checked the time.

"the fuck is this woman at?" he mumbled, taking his eyes off the clock and heading out of his bedroom.

when he got the the main room, he heard banging against his door. jogging through the living room and to the front door, he undid the locks and swung the door open,

"i'm calling security." he figured she was a fan.

"for what?" she raised an eyebrow.

"you're trespassing." he pulled out his phone and started to dial 911. he wasn't quite sure why the guards let this person through.

"well, i'm not. is this not jayson tatum's house? i'm the nanny his mother hired."

jayson lowered the phone from his ear and hung up, "oh, you're delilah right? my fault, come in." he stepped aside.

"it's de'asia." she corrected as she stepped inside.

"yeah, delilah — de'asia, same thing." he closed the door behind him. "anyways, follow me."

he dragged his feet the whole way to the other side of the house, where she would be sleeping at.

"My mama said you start first thing in the morning, and on that bed is the schedule for Deuce, all of what he is allergic to, the time he needs to be up for school, and picked up depending if toriah doesn't get him." While he said that, he attention was going through instagram, liking a couple of baddies photos.

"Okay." de'asia responded.

"Aight." He turned and left out of the bedroom.

de'asia's point of view

"so, how do you like him so far? is he as easy as them females he be hooking up with say he is?" I was on a call with Kiasha the moment I got my bags into the room.

"He was being kind of a dickhead when i got here, waited outside for almost an hour — had his eyes on his phone when he spoke to me." I explained as I unzipped one of my suitcases.

"And you didn't pluck his eyeballs out? I know I would've." Then I heard Trey in the background.

"That's your cue to go, ain't it?"

"mhm, love you girl, call me later tonight." and I was met with the contact log. I locked my phone, and spent my time unpacking.

Twenty minutes had gone by, and I was finally finished, while I placed my dying phone on the charger, I heard a knock at the door. I spun around being met with Jayson,

"Gotta go pick up Deuce from school, I think you should ride along because I don't want to show you any other time."

this man is rude as hell.

I nod my head, "Alright."

Us two walked to the garage where his cars were parked, taking one that had Deuce's car seat in, Jayson held his hand in front of me, okay maybe he does have manners.

"Barely even know you, take the backseat." He utters going around to the drivers side.

or not.

Scoffing as I heard the doors unlock, I yanked the mess out of the handle, and got inside. I buckled up, and felt for my phone. Sighing as I remembered I left it on the charger.

Let's pray I don't end up knocking this fat ass pumpkin head off.

˚.*ೃ

Have a special guest who'll appear in the first start of the book, can you guess who?