[chaper 6]

[𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚.]

𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑒, 𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑎, 𝑑𝑒𝑠 & 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡.

"I wholeheartedly understand if she tells you no — wouldn't go anywhere out of state after the disrespect and that prank you did." Toriah said. Jayson couldn't get in reach of his mother, so he ran to the second best person,

He sighed, throwing his head back. "I fucked up, I get it but when I touched her she did some shit I ain' never see a woman do in my life, and to add onto that, Deuce said she didn't have family."

"he could be right — but you need to clean your act up fast, because any day you two will wake up to abuela smacking pans together, and you're going to wish you didn't chase her away." Toriah voices.

"too late, i told you she already quit... couldn't talk to moms about it because she's on her side, and i came to you, and sounds like you're in line with them." then it hit him, "what if i ask her to come to boston with me? how do i do that?"

with no help from toriah as she kept telling him to not ask her, jayson cleared up their conversation, and went to find deasia .

who is currently doing yoga in the backyard.

her body was snatched into a black sports bra, and some tie dye leggings — one thing he will admit is that she was beautiful.

He watches as she bent over, his eyes heavily focused on her ass. "damn.."

"what do you want, creep?" she chimed, slowly working herself out of the position, and standing up straight.

"I—" Jayson was lost of words, he thought her eyes was closed, and couldn't be seen. "How did you see me?"

"You aren't small that's for sure, and you're literally in the way for someone to see you." Her back facing him now as she thought of a new position.

"right." he whispered, nervously rubbing his hands against the fabric of his shorts, "i, uh - was wondering if you like to go with me to boston for the weekend, i'm paying."

"no, but thank you." deasia' said, and went into a standing forward bend position, counting to 50.

"please? I've already booked the ticket, and the only bad thing about it is we're sharing the suite—" just as de' was about to interrupt, jayson finished.

"the suite has two rooms, you'll have one side, and i'll mine like we do here. just please go, i am trying to make it up to you." jayson pleaded.

"just answer this, are you doing this because you're really sorry or because mama brandy and toriah called you out on your shit?" She slowly stood up from the pose.

"You don't want to know the truth." Jayson admits.

"then you know my answer, the least you could've done was lie."

"so that later in the months you would find out then want to kill me? I'm just an honest person." jayson says.

"probably would've been mad yes, but kill that's a stretch." deasia rolled up her mat, now annoyed that she's been bothered.

"Look me in the eye and you tell me you wouldn't kill me months later?" Jayson folded his arms, and of course she didn't look at him, because he was right.

"Exactly, now please will you come to boston with me? I promise nothing will happen, i don't have any tricks up my sleeve, and if it makes you feel better you can call toriah about it, I spoke to her before coming to ask you."

deasia finally looked at him, he wasn't going to leave her alone, she sighed dramatically, "I'll go with you but one slip up, your ass is mine tatum." her finger wiggled in his face.

"sure, little bit. go get packed, and be ready by 7."

"You have your own plane? boy aren't you lucky

"You have your own plane? boy aren't you lucky." My eyes nearly popped out at the sight of the plane as we boarded.

"You've never been on a plane before?" He raised an eyebrow, sitting down.

"Nope, never."  I sat across from him glancing out the window taking out my iphone 8 plus to snap pictures.

"Oh c'mon, I refuse to believe that — you and your family never gone on vacation?" Jayson hushed quickly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring them up."

Biting on my bottom lip, never looking away from the window, I shake my head, "It's fine, and to answer you, no, I always got sent to a neighbors or babysat."

He raised an eyebrow, "just you?"

"Mhm." and before Jayson could ask more, the pilot started speaking.

While he was doing so, I was sending quick messages to Toriah, and Ms. Brandy, and then turning it on airplane mode. I look up to find Jayson staring, "Why are you staring at me like that?" I started to feel uncomfortable, and rub my arm.

Seeing his face tint a shade of red, he shook his head, "Uh, no reason — but answer this, where is somewhere you've been dying to go?" He asked.

"Florida! I want to go there so bad — Ooh, I want to go to Disney too!" I said excitedly.

Jayson pulled out his phone entering his notes, he typed for about a few seconds, then closed it

"Why did you ask? Have you been there? How is it!?" The way she jumped with excitement, and quickly sat beside him — made him chuckle. she fasten her seatbelt, and waited to hear the story.

Ok, Saturday's on Disney+ is actually good

1. Uh oh, Jayson and De'asia to Boston? 🌚