[chapter 7]

when they took off from the state to boston, jayson told her a little bit about florida, and told her — her wish will come true soon. she doubt it, at 6 her parents started their trips, whereas her siblings, dj and dylan got to go, and deasia stayed behind with the neighbor or babysitter due to school.

those trips were once a year until she hit 9, and boosted to three trips in a year.

"little bit." she heard, snapping her head to the side. it was a little dark in the plane, but he was a light bright so she was able to see him.

"yeah?" she answered, jayson had fallen asleep when they were watching just wright, you would think a basketball player would stay awake to watch a movie that's about a basketball player.

"you good?" jayson rolled and massaged his neck.

"i am, are you?" she responded.

"don't worry 'bout me, i'm just wondering why you're still awake, take a nap." he stretched out his arms, going into a mean shake. you know that good ole shake you do in the mornings?

"I can't I've never slept like this on the plane." De shook her head.

"I can adjust your seat or you can lay on the couch." Jayson pointed out.

"I am afraid if I sleep on that fluffy couch I wouldn't get up. It's giving melatonin, and it wants to drug me." Des whispered.

"you're cute but corny." then it fell silent, he definitely wasn't suppose to call her cute out loud.

"forget i said that." jayson grabbed the remote and adjusted the seat, it reclines and he gave her a blanket, "sleep."

de spread the cozy and soft blanket across her body. she laid her head back against the chair, and closed her eyes. then a second later, she felt something against her arm, peeking through her right eye, jayson was heading back to sleep.

The Newbury, Boston

standing beside the elevator as jayson went to pick up the keys to the suite, i watch as many people were entering and exiting the building.

"excuse me, i need help with my bags thanks you." the woman snapped her fingers.

glancing around myself, my eyebrows scrunches together. "yeah you — you're the only one in my presence." the woman said.

"I don't work here and if you can carry and stroll those bags in here, i am positively sure you can take them to your room." i force a smile.

"oi, i'm sorry i thought you were the help. kind of look like it. sorry." then i recognized her, she was a singer.

"oh my gosh!" i fangirl, "you're—"

"yes yes i know—" ella swung her ponytail smiling.

i interrupted just like she did me, "you're the voice of peppa pig! i knew that voice was familiar."

"Ella?"

I look over to see Jayson standing behind her. oh?

strolling towards jayson i grab one of the keys, and gathered my duffel bag. i pressed the button of the elevator and waited.

jayson came to my side, "she's my ex and i had no clue she'd be here."

as confused as i was, i couldn't help but laugh, "um congratulations? i-i don't know what you want me to say, but what i will say is, she got an annoying voice." I step into the elevator when the doors opened, and pressed the 8th floor, i waved at the two with a smile.

-

i heard the door click, open and close from my room. i peeked out to see a irritated jayson — from my gut i didn't want to ask if he was good, i'd probably get yelled at.

"De'asia , where you at?"

"Over here." I call out, and he made his way to my room, "what's up?"

"what did she say to you?" jayson hovered above me.

"she needed help with her bags, and thought i was the help." i admit.

"whenever you cross her, don't say anything to her — she always has paparazzi around, and will get you blasted on the media. anything ella says, goes. the messiest she had done was tell the world a couple months back that toriah and i were back together, and having another kid, all while i was with her." jayson explained.

"damn." i mumble.

"and you're not the help, you're way more than that."

Miss

Miss. Boo'd Up made her appearance.

Lowkey think her and de gonna fight, and i got $100 on de'asia

did not proofread , im sorry