Our Best Time

Anubhav's PoV

"Intehaaaaaan hogayi intezaar ki...aayi naa koyi khabar mere pyaar ki", I sang loudly as she still kept me waiting. Was I behaving like a teenage boy who is eager to see his crush on a farewell day?

Well no, because I didn't tell her to do this. And it was more to irritate her. But if she is wearing that... that? Umm what do I call the sexy thing gifted to her by her best friend Anuradha.

Anuradha... She is my part time enemy because while talking to her many times my wife forgets she is with me or I am waiting for her. And not to forget, since she is single their gossip revolves around me a lot.

And part timely, I love and respect her, for the beautiful lady she is, inside out, keeping my wife sane being with her in the lowest times. And for this...? Dress...

"Ek baar or gaana gaya na Anu toh dekh lena, beech me bahar aake marenge aapko", her irritation with that dress is endless. But she does not want to waste the money spent. And also we had a bet for letting her take the window seat😏

"Logo ko bahout hi galat image de rakhi hai apne. Bhole bhandari ki. Ek smile dete h or samne wala samjhne lagta hai ki inse seedha insaan koi nahi. Humse puche koi inke nakhre.Inki Fantasies...", she scolded making me frown.

I walked near the bathroom and knocked. "Kya hua aise gussa kyu kar rahi hai achanak?"

"Hook me baal phas gaye 🥲", she answered from inside.

I bit my lips. I knew if she heard me laughing, I would be sleeping on floor today.

"Help chahiye?"

"Hmm"

And I swear my jaw was ready to hit the floor as I saw her. She looked like a sweet cupcake to devour.

-Pov ends-

HM- muh band kijye janab or yu ghuriye mat (she teased)

But her annoyed face soon reappeared as she remembered about her hairs. She pinched on his arm bring to bring him out of his fantasy land.

He blushed. Exhaled. Nervously hid his face behind in his palms. Rubbed over his nape. Took a deep breathe and looked at her again. But even all of this did not calm his excitement.

"You look...", He gulped. "Hot...breath-taking"

Haseena hugged him out of shyness. Her flustered face was a evidence that his actions and words did many things to her. They have been intimate but somethings made them behave like the first times.

His hands slowly followed the lace work over his back and tried to detangle her hairs from the small hook. She pursed her lips as his fingers brushed over her lower back. His cream shirt

HM- Aap!...tang mat kijye.

AS- be matlab ki itni daat khai hai toh khuch ka matalab ka bhi hona chahiye...

As her hairs were free he pushed her against the wall. He smiled smugly. While she kept staring at him, his naughty self which was gaping at her figure.