Who is She?

Imp A/N- Maine is story me itne break liye ki mai khud timeline bhulgai. The case started after marriage in mid/end June. Or Abhi Abhi Maine jaldi ke chakkar me Karwachauth bhi dal diya🥹🙈 Toh isse loophole samjh le, because neither I want to change dates or skip their first month's of marriage, for time being. Sorry🤧

AS- Haseena ye Sneha hai. (He says in a calm tone and notices her reactions carefully)

(Kafi logo ne sahi jawab diya😙)

Haseena is stunned by the sudden revelation. She sees him emotionally knowing how much he had blamed himself for her condition many years back, one of the strong reasons he stopped believing that love was for agents too.

A small corner of her heart had some sort of fear, not any insecurity nor jealousy, a fear she simply couldn't decipher.

Sneha looked at both of them lost in each other with wet eyes. She smiled. Their is someone who truly loves him. And someone's soul has taken over his heart. Finally.

With their expressions she knew that his wife, Haseena knows everything about her.

Sneha(S) - Andar aaye ya yahi sari phuchtach hogi SHO madam or DSP sir?

HM- Aa..aaiye na (she rubbed her temple to avoid awkwardness)

S- First things First. Aap dono ko shaadi ke liye congratulations.

Haseena smiled and thanked her, while he kept gazing. Has she forgiven him or is he no one to her?
Though he never reciprocated her feelings of love and romance but she was a good friend to him.

Sneha walked to him and said- Purani sabhi baato ko bhul jao Anubhav. I know us mission  me jo bhi hua woh bahout unfortunate tha. It was indeed the toughest time of my life but you were nowhere at fault. Neither in that nor my illness.

He smiled a little and looked at Haseena, hiding his teary eyes from Sneha. She raised her hands to hug him. She looked at Haseena's side as if taking permission.
"Already Married Ab", Sneha said which made them more happy.

It is said that if sometimes it does not work with a particular person, you are going to meet someone more beautiful. That is Sneha's Husband for her who stood like a rock with her in all her struggles despite knowing the fact, she could give very less to him due to her duty.

Vikrant side hugged Haseena and breathed a sigh of relief.

Vk- mai toh faaltu me tension le raha tha do din se ye sochke ki tumhari mulaqat kaise hogi...

S- tumhari overthinking abhi tak nahi gayi? (She chuckled and moved apart)

Four of them settled on the couch. Haseena sat next to Anubhav holding his hand tightly and rubbing her hand over his ocassionaly to calm his emotions.

He smiled at her. They talked a little about eachother before proceeding to the case. Sneha got to know about Alisha and Vikrant's marriage which she was pretty sure about. She also told that they have a 16 yr old adopted daughter.

Vk- acha tum ye medical reports ke peeche se Raaz khol sakti hu?

Sneha- Abhi me ek TV reporting agency ke accounts sambhalti hu. I  am here for a mission (He looks at her keenly) Humari company ke ek intern ne Josh me or permanent placement ke liye city hospital ki ek nurse ko bribe karke victim ki reports nikalwayi thi. Lekin Head editor ne usse release karne se mana kardiya. You know the dangerous political influence. Toh maine systems hack karke usse written form or company ki social media sites pe publish kardiya.
Shuruwat me sabhi seniors dar gaye. Dharampal ne seedha owner ko call kiya offered money, tried threating. But it was too late as it caught up on the social media fire. You know some times it benifits too. (She had a content smile)
Kyuki original source humara channel tha toh bahout praise milla and TRP benifit bhi so it was kept and then covered in depth.
Then that intern got scared toh usse protect karne ke liye humne humare sources ko anonymous kar diya. Woh nurse bhi dargayi thi, palatne bhi lagi lekin khuch paise deke baat ban gayi.