Jealous! Jealous!

Zermatt, Switzerland.

Anubhav's PoV

I dodged one of the pillow my wife aimed at me but tch..., She banged another one on my face walking near. "I hate you", she spat in anger. Why? Because I complimented a woman who complimented me in the restaurant. I like her being jealous, her flared red face is both cute and comical but now her irritation was going beyond that I can handle.

A part of me felt she was over reacting because this is the tables turned scene of what happened back in the Chocolate factory, when a French cook was way too interested in her. It's not even half even if I add the teasing game.

HE WAS GOING TO KISS HER HANDS.

(nothing wrong intended. in a way of greeting but Anubhav Singh is jealous much)

If I can let it go she must too.
___

Flashback-

AS- Bas ab hum thak gaye

He whispered in her ears after spinning her back into his arms. She faced him and giggled closing her hands behind his neck.

HM- bahout mazza aya Anubhav, hum nahi socha tha aap humare saath yu dance karenge, pehle Market area ke flash mob me or ab yaha...

(They still swayed lightly while conversing)

AS- (frowning) woh music festival bhool gayi aap?

HM- woh count nahi hoga mister, tab aap humme impress karna chahte the. Or uska baad humne akele me ya shaadi me dance Kiya hoga aise publicly kabhi nahi...

AS- acha theek hai aap jeeti. Ab bhook lagi hai. Snack counter pe chale?

HM- aap jaaiye hum washroom hokar aaye.

___
Anubhav was looking through the options at the snack bar to try something new. Being a vegetarian in an European country was a bit of problem sometimes. Though he was in awe of the Glacier palace, A place which a winter wonderland at a height and views no one could ever forget but his eating options were bare.

 Though he was in awe of the Glacier palace, A place which a winter wonderland at a height and views no one could ever forget but his eating options were bare