Love Is Crazy

"Haseena"
"Anu"
The honeymoon couple moaned together. A sudden rush of warmth filled their bodies, satisfying their desires for each other. Even in the winter chill of the European land, the windows near the bed were precipitated with moisture.

He flipped her underneath him. She gazed into his darkened eyes and blushed, even after making love to him.
Her hands slowly traced up his sweaty abs and cupped his neck, pulling him for a kiss.

Whenever she showed her dominance, he would get into the wildest thought for her. How crazy was he in love? Or rather they are.

She nibbled on his lower making him groan in her mouth. He smiled in between and moved up grazing his nose on her cheeks. It felt heavenly to be able to smell himself on her. His teeth left a cherry red mark on her neck before placing a chaste kiss above her heart and then on her forehead.

Anubhav laid back comfortably. His heartbeats still on rise but in sync with her melody. Haseena turned towards him and slowly caressed his abs, stopping her way near his belly. She hugged him to calm herself. Her knees felt weak and wobbly as a result of their intense love making.

A few minutes later, after calming themselves, he got up to get her a glass of water and help in cleaning up.

"Has kyu rahe hai aap?", Haseena raised her eyebrows. "Apni harkato pe", he answered turning him self more towards her.

AS- we missed our train making love

HM- koi nahi ji, pure din jaati hai yaha se Lucerne train. Lagta hai kal ka sugar rush zyada hogaya hai humme
(Jokingly)

 Lagta hai kal ka sugar rush zyada hogaya hai humme(Jokingly)

(Chocolate factory btw👀)

AS- phir bhi ajeeb lagta hai na Haseena.

HM- humne aapko pehle bhi kaha tha, hum aapse pyaar karte hai or pyaar medesires feel karna galat nahi hai, isliye aapko kehte hai saaf kaha kijye humme, I need you. Kabhi humme koi problem hogi toh kahenge na aapko.

AS- jaante hai Haseena hum. Shyad ye social taboo hai, isliye humme bhi woh jhijhak aa jati hai.

HM- simple hai Anu, sexual compatability bhi important hoti hai ek relationship me kyuki ek point pe ye humme frustrate kar sakti hai. Hum ek dusre open nahi hote hai is bare me tabhi woh spark kho jata hai.

AS- taajub

HM- hmm? (Confused)

AS- taajub hota hai humme jab aap hume batati hai ki aap isse pehle kabhi relationship me nahi rahi (teasing her)

HM- (sugar-coated smile) kal woh chocolate factory ka chef...kya naam tha Andrew...kitna hot tha nahi?

"Aaa", she hissed as he poked on the purple hickey mark on her chest. His possessive side was too cute to witness. She smirked at him calling him 'handsome' again but broke into fits of laughter as he tickled her belly endlessly leaving her to gasp for proper breaths.