Story Takes a leap!

Next Morning,

Anubhav had a tight hold around Haseena. When she woke up, she felt irritated with that, unknown to the hard time he had putting her to sleep. Her head pained a little. She remembered Anuradha had made her drink but couldn't recollect much of the yesternight's conversation with him.

HM- Anu...haath hataiye apna (She tried removing his hand but he didn't budge, even in sleep) Anubhav uthiye aur haath hataiye...(She almost screamed, irritated of her headache)

AS- kal raat bhar bole ja rahi thi...ab cheekhna shuru kardiya (taunts)

HM- sar dard kar raha hai hummara (she said holding her head in her palms while sitting)

AS- table pe neembu paani rakha hai woh peelijye, uske baad khuch halka khaake dawai le lena...(calmly)

She laid back on the headrest with a smile.

HM- shukriya

AS- waise kal ka khuch yaad hai aapko

He asked while stretching his arms and getting up.

HM- hotel aane ke baad ka zyada khuch toh yaad nahi hai humme (sticking her tongue out, a little embarrassed) chadh gayi thi humme...ha lekin ye yaad hai humme...

She opens her mobile phone and show her homescreen wall paper. It was his sleeping picture she took last night. He whined when she laughed at him.

AS- Jaana, ye galat hai...is wallpaper ko toh hataiye kam se kam

HM- Na...ye toh nahi hone wala🤭
waise humne aapko aur kitna pareshaan kiya...

AS- aap khuch bhi yaad nahi (He asked with a sly smirk)

HM- Nahi...lekin aap humme aise kyu dekh rahe hai?

Anubhav bent towards her dipping his head in her neck. Taking a sharp whiff of her cologne, he breathed out slowly, in a intense way causing her butterflies. She held his arms, not to disbalance under him. He kissed her sweetspot and rubbed his lips on her collarbone. A moan escaped her lips.

AS- aap...aap ne na, kal humse humari fantasy puchi...

He continued to kiss her moving from her jaw line to the mole beside her lips. Before he could capture her lips Haseena moved her face behind bringing her palm in between.

HM- k..kuch...bhi mat bo..liye aap...hum aapki tarha besharam nahi hai hum...

She fumbled because of his actions and the blur images of the last night's conversation. He slid his fingers on her flustered cheek. Coming more closer to her he replied,

AS- hum pramanit kar sakte hai kyuki aapne bhi humme apni fantasy batayi thi...

He whispered something in her ears. A sudden shiver passed through her backbone. She hid her face in the crook of his neck laughing shyly at her deeds. She clutched the collar of his t - shirt when she remembered his reply to her question last night. Raising her head she intitated a kiss melting in his embrace.

AS- Holi ka kya plan hai aapka? (Breathing heavy)

HM- sagai ke baad humari pehle holi hai...hume laga sab saath mana lenge...lekin ek baat se khush bhi hai kyuki hum dono akele hai...

AS- toh akele hone ka kyu na khuch faida uthaya jaaye? (He asked in a deep, husky voice holding her hand, which rested on his chest)

HM- bahout faida utha chuke hai aap romance karke... (teasingly) harkate dekhiye apni kya kya sochte hai aap humare bare me shiv- shiv (She teased on getting to know his fantasy)

AS- aur aap? Aapka kya? MPT ki SHO ke aise vichaar...tch tch tch...

Both laughed out.

HM- aaj holika dehan toh resort me hi hai...dekh lenge phir kal Kiara aur uske husband ne humme invite kiya hai waha chalenge holi khelne.

AS- uttam vichaar hai aapke... ab khuch kha lijye aur sar dard ki dawa le lejiye...

HM- jab tak aap nahake aa jaiye...warna late ho jayenge phirse...aur humme bhi apni presentation ek baar phirse dekhni hai...

AS- ji...

_____________________________

So yaha tak pehle likh chuki thi. But...

Yaha I wanted to show them reminiscing Their first holi...and AS came to Delhi with her for a secret case. Probably not for their holiday. Story takes a short leap of A month. I will show their Marriage. Then again a big leap to show their pregnancy phase. And A happy ending.

I don't know if I can stop writing. I can write ffs on AnuSeena. Maybe. But not on the maddam sir plot. Definitely.

In anuseena recreation I was writing AnuSeena under attack and honeymoon so let it be only honeymoon kyuki attack kal ho chuka ep me. Woh honeymoon wala part modify karke I'll write here only.

A REQUEST DO NOT COMMENT ANYTHING BASHING AS.

OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW!!! SHOW MERE LIYE KACHRE KE DIBBE ME JA CHUKA!