Always

Continued...

Haseena had still embraced Anubhav in a tight hug.

AS- Haseena Ji koi aa jayega...(She glanced upwards, towards him and nodded in no.)

He gently kissed her forehead and loosened his grip around her. She smiled at him. Before she could speak, he was interrupted by Maa's call.

His expression changed to a little annoyed one.

HM- kya hua?

AS- aapki priye sakhi aa rahi hai (He said in a sarcasm laced tone but she failed to understand)

HM- hai? Anuradha ka call Maa ko aya humme nahi?

AS- Haseena Ji! (Irrititated) hum katash me bol rahe hai...Maami ji aa rahi hai!

HM- phirse? Abhi toh rehke gayi thi? Hum pasand nahi hai phir bhi aana yahi hai...(She blurted out)

AS- (controlling his laughter) unki dost bemaar hai isliye...majboori hai unki bhi warna unka bas chale toh kabhi na aaye...

HM- aapki maami ji hai lekin humme bilkul nahi pasand unka behavior...

AS- jaante hai...par kya kar sakte hai...acha chaliye hum aapko thana drop kar dete hai...phir humme unhe lene jana hai...

_________________________

At Night, Anubhav was reading a novel, which Haseena gifted him on his birthday. He was comfortably sitting in his quilt. Haseena entered with a grumpy face. He looked at her and could decipher she had an argument with someone.

AS- kis se ladke aayi hai?

HM- aapki maami ji ko khuch samjh - wamajh hai ki nahi? (She said throwing angry glares at him)

AS- shaant Haseena...(He got scared of her expressing) idhar baithiye aur shanti se bataiye...

He said while tapping the other side of bed but she adjusted the quilt and sat on his lap to control her temper. He circled his arms around her.

HM- thodi der aise hi rahiye...phir hum batayenge...jabtak aap apni novel padhna continue kijye.

She said while closing her eyes. He sighed and rested his chin on her hairs. His left hand cupped her cheek and slightly pressed it against his chest.

AS-(thinking) ye khuch door ke rishtedaar door nahi reh sakte kya? Aur agar aate bhi hai toh inke paas dusre ke nijji jeevan me taang adaane ka samay kaha se aata hai?

(Ye Anubhav ke saath saath writer bhi sochta hai😂🙋‍♀️)

After reading a chapter more he closed his book and kept it on the side table. She raised her head at his moments while he placed a deep kiss on her forehead.

HM- Maamiji ki vajha se humme Maa aur Ammi ke saamne kitna embarrassed feel hua. Unka kehna hai ki hum saath rehte hai...humara relationship intimate hoga...kahi shaadi se pehle good news na sunade.

Her forehead creased. How could she comment so personally on her life? But Anubhav laughed thinking it to be a small matter.

AS- priye itni si baat ke liye itna gussa? Humara rishte kaisa hai ye na humme kisi ko batana hai na kisi ke tipani ispe sun ni hai...

HM- Anubhav itni si baat nahi hai aap hote waha tab aabpko samjh aata...pata nahi Maa aur Ammi kya soch rahe honge...(She said in a little high tone and tossed to the other side of the bed) humare rishte pe kisi aur ko comment karne ki zaruarat hi kya hai? Subha apke boss ko samjha rahe the ab inko samjhaye...(angrily)

AS- Haseena...(He called out sweetly, laying next her but she didn't turned. She was angry)

He hugged her tightly from her back. She looked down and held his crossed hands, leaning on to him. He smiled and kissed her temple once again. Few minutes later she turned to his side.