Chapter 24

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 24:

Niall POV:

Something had to change her mind about us. The day before she said she needed me but yesterday she said that she didn’t want us to happen. Something had to change her mind so I talked to the boys to see if they knew anything.

“Hey guys, Demi broke it off with me. FOR REAL. Do any of you guys have an idea why?”

They were all shaking their heads and then my eyes caught Harry’s attention. He wasn’t shaking no. He wasn’t shaking yes. But I could see something happened because he looked so guilty.

“Harry can I speak to you in private?”

“Yeah, uh sure”

I grabbed his arm softly and pushed him in a corner.

“Harry, did you say anything to Demi? Be honest.”

“Um Niall, I didn’t say anything bad just the truth”

“WHAT?”

“I kinda told her the truth and that you weren’t interested anymore”

“WHAT. WHY. I AM. WHAT THE HELL. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HARRY. AREN’T WE SUPPOSED TO BE BEST FRIENDS. BROTHERS?”

“Niall your upset. Stop yelling. It was the right thing to do I love demi and stuff but she hurts you a lot. You give her so many second chances. You deserve a girl that will treat you right. Don’t get me wrong, Demi is a beautiful and amazing girl but you deserve a lot more better. You’re a guy that deserves his princess but sorry Niall. Demi is not your princess.”

“Harry. You don’t understand. I’m not like you I don’t fall in love with every girl I date. It takes time for me to find the right girl and I finally have well had! Demi’s the one and you just ruined things. I hate you. I don’t want to talk to you. Have fun doing the tour without me!”

I yelled at him and I couldn’t believe he would do this. One of my best friends in the whole world would backstab me and tell my girl that I don’t feel the same way. I really do hate him at this very moment.

Demi POV:

Giving him that letter was the perfect thing to do. This way he knows this can’t happen. I want to be friends with him again but it’s too much. Maybe going back to touring and X Factor will help, just maybe. I decided it was the right thing to do so I called up Simon.

“Hey Simon, it’s Demi”

“Aw hey Demi!”

“Is that position still available for me to be a X Factor judge again?”

“Nope. Ha ha ha kidding! Of course it is. Can’t wait.”

“Thanks so much Grandpa! ;)”

“Stop it you annoying little girl”

“Bye Simon. Thanks again!”

“All good Demi”

I hung up and I started to think how in the world could people think me and Simon would make a good couple? Like what the fuck. No offense to Simon or anything but he is at least 30 years older than me. He’s like a grandpa kind of figure for me. Especially no one I would ever date.  It does seem like we hate eachother on the show, sometimes I do ;) but in reality we are close friends.

I wanted to call up Britney. I still can’t believe I can actually say that. I can actually say I can call up the pop queen of the 90’s. She left a few years back but there have been rumours that she is coming back this year and of course I wanted to make sure. Being on the judge table next to Britney was amazing and I would love to experience that again.

“BRITNEY! IT’S YOUR CLOSE FRIEND DEMI!”

“Woah Demi! You can scream loudly. It’s super early”

I forgot there were time zones and it was probably like 7am in the morning shit.

“Ahh sorry!”

“It’s okay honey! So why did you call me? Anything important?”

“Yes actually. Are you coming back to X Factor? I’ve heard rumours and I want them to be true! Are they?”

“Well…”

“BRITNEY SPEARS. TELL ME RIGHT NOW”

“Okay Demi, calm your farm. Yes they are. I want to come back, if that’s okay with you?”

“OF COURSE IT IS. OMG. YAYAYAY. I’M SO EXCITED EEEEK.”

“That’s good to hear sweetie! I’m going to get some sleep. Talk later?”

“Okay beautiful!”

My mood could not get any better at the moment. One of my favourite people in the world is going to be back on X Factor with me. Oh my gosh.