Chapter 2

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 2:

Niall POV:

I go through a whole bunch of suits but nothing matches the perfection of Demi. I try my hardest and I just felt like crying. I keep looking and I finally found one and out of coincidence inside of it, it says DN. The name of the company and also the first letter of both our names. It was the suit, the one I was going to wear.

I get to Nandos early, really early. I was talking to the boss and he told me everything was ready and all I had to do was wait for Demi. I kept trying to force myself to think that she will come but I still have that little bit of doubt that she won't and I will be standing here all by myself.

It gets to 7 and pasts 8. Demi was nowhere to be found. It was true it didn't mean anything to her. I was just a silly boy falling for a girl like her. I would wait forever because she is my forever but tonight I just cant. She doesn't feel the same way and my mother was right. I will go back to London tomorrow and meet up with the boys again. If nothing is happening here I might as well, I'll be happier there anyway.

It started to rain as it reached 9pm. I walked out of Nandos in shame. I got stood up and there is nothing more embarrassing. I decided to leave a note in the room just in case Demi showed up so it explains everything. I walk past; face down, tears rolling down my face. I see Demi, she looks lost. She actually came. She even looks more beautiful when she has no makeup on. I go up to her and tell her to follow me. How hard it hurt me but it needed to be done. I told her to go into the room as I ran off. She didn't see the tears but this is how it's meant to be.

Demi POV:

I have made maybe the boy of my dreams down all because I chose my best friends over him. I know friends are important but I have really never felt like this about anyone let alone Niall Horan. It was too late, my friends were over having a blast so I grabbed my phone to text Niall. I'm in the middle of texting and Chelle decided to be a bitch and steal it off me, take the sim card out and put it in her pocket. "Demi, it's a girl's night. No phones allowed."

I was pissed off at this very moment. Firstly I was leaving Niall there by himself and secondly I couldn't even tell him I wasn't coming. I secretly grabbed Marissa's phone when they weren't looking and dialled his number. He didn't answer at all and I was thinking what if he thinks I'm a bitch and only wanted sex that one night. Obviously I didn't because I have feelings for him so there has to be a way to get out of here.

It was half past 7 and Niall probably hates me right now but I have to get to Nandos. I pushed my friends out, they were so stubborn but I finally got them out of my apartment. I decided to get dressed and quickly catch a taxi. I didn't look pretty or anything but I didn't have time, I needed to see Niall.

I arrive at Nandos and no one was there. A tear streams down my face and I was too late. I walk outside and as the night seemed to get worse it starts to rain. Out of nowhere Niall pops out and tells me to follow him. I couldn't believe he was there even though I was two hours late. He tells me to enter this secret room but then he ran off.

I walk in the room anyway, it was absolutely perfect. There was a chocolate fountain and who doesn't love chocolate. I see a letter with my name on it and I open it. It read: "Demi, my beautiful girl. I know you didn't mean for this to happen, neither did I but it did. You don't feel the same for me as I feel for you. Ever since that night I can't go without a minute thinking of you. I'm writing this letter because I'm going back to London and I'm not coming back. What we had was special but I wish it could be more but it obviously can't. This is for the best. I love you my beautiful girl." I couldn't believe what I read. I would never see him again and I couldn't even say goodbye. I can't believe he felt the same way but he would never know that I did.