Chapter 5

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 5:

Niall POV:

I don’t know if asking Demi to be my best ‘woman’ was the best thing to do. What if I fall for her again? But in reality I needed her back in my life. It was absolutely horrible without her. Tomorrow the boys and I are performing Kiss You at The X Factor USA. I can’t wait to see all of our fans and most importantly I can’t wait to see Demi. Hayley(Niall’s Fiancé) is going to be there so I can introduce them together.

I woke up this morning and the first thing I see was a text from Zayn. “Bro! Are you okay? We are performing in front of Demi. I know you’re over her but wouldn’t things be awkward? Anyways I’ll see you tonight. Much love!” I read that text over and over and I actually realized. I think I’m finally over Demi. Our friendship is way too important to be destroyed. I can actually move on with my life. It’s definitely for the best and Hayley is amazing.

I’m on stage, its Zayn’s solo and I’m nervous as I am next. I kept looking at the crowd and I remembered I’m only here because of all of you. So I toughened up and my nerves started to vanish away. I started singing “Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight. Baby be mine tonight yeah” and I looked at Demi and she had that sparkle in her eye that I always loved about her. I smiled and she did that big grin of hers, made me chuckle a bit. Something was going on but I can’t go down that track.

The song finished and I went to find Demi. I needed to see her in person. I bumped into Hayley. “Hey babe! Right now is the perfect time to introduce you to Demi. I just have to find her”. She nodded and it was obvious she wasn’t happy. I finally found Demi and I gave her a massive hug and it was longer than usual. Hayley nudged me and I stopped. “You were amazing tonight cheeky!” Demi said. Hayley slapped Demi in the face “Bitch, he’s mine now. Not yours. Your even lucky you’re coming to the wedding” then she decided to grab my face and full on make out with me, with tongue and everything. I was quite mad but oh my she was a good kisser. We stopped and Demi ran off in tears. I look at the ground and it was the necklace I gave her 5 years ago. I picked it up and I had lost her once again. But for real this time.

Demi POV:

I was seeing Niall tonight. Him and the other One Direction boys. I finally get to meet that Hayley girl. Well I sure hope she treats him well. He deserves the best. The day went on and all I could think about was Niall. Would things be really different when he is married to Hayley. Will he forget about me? Well If it does happen. I have to prepare for it.

I’m sitting at the X Factor Judge Table and of course I’m stuck next to Simon once again. What an old fart. ;) “Don’t flirt too much tonight, he’s engaged remember” Simon whispered in my ear. “Shut up. Nothing is happening okay? We’re just best friends.” I told Simon. As much as that is true, I wish there was something but for real this time, it’s too late. The advertisement break finished and then here comes all the cameras. But luckily they were introducing One Direction so I wouldn’t have to here Simon talk about me and Niall.

As Niall’s started to sing, his voice made my heart melt. That beautiful voice with that beautiful human being. He had the sweetest voice and I could listen to him all day. My favourite line was coming up. “Baby be mine tonight, mine tonight. Baby be mine tonight yeah” he then looked at me and I couldn’t help myself but do that massive smile of mine. Which was pretty embarrassing but I couldn’t care any less. He smiled back and I could hear a little chuckle and it was the cutest thing ever. The song finished and I just loved the performance.

I was backstage fixing my hair and makeup and I walked out and Niall and his fiancé were there. Pretty awkward if you ask me. She was beautiful, I’ll tell you that for sure. “You were amazing tonight cheeky!” slipped out of my mouth but it was what I was thinking. Right then and there I got a slap in the face from Hayley and it hurt like a freaking bitch! “Bitch, he’s mine now. Not yours. You’re even lucky you’re coming to the wedding” She yelled. I was thinking he was never mine but before I could say anything they were making out. I couldn’t bear to watch anymore so I ripped off the necklace which Niall gave me 5 years ago and threw it on the ground. He didn’t notice because he was too busy. I ran off in tears and there is no way I’m going to be at the wedding. Especially not now. I am so over it.