Chapter 11

Twitter: @PandieBearMalik

Chapter 11: 

Niall POV:

I couldn’t stand looking at Demi while she said that I’m just ‘upset’. Maybe I was. But I wasn’t kissing her because I was upset I was kissing her because I love her. I ran out of her house as fast as I could before she could answer me. I couldn’t bear to hear her answer. Anyways I think I just blew all the chances I had with her.

I could see someone in the distance and it was Louis. I didn’t want him to see me like this so I walked the other direction. “Niall!” Louis yelled. I didn’t want to be rude so I stopped. “I just had some awesome ass sex with Eleanor! I see you’re at the front of Demi’s. Did yous?” He said with a winky face. I cut him off. “No. We didn’t. We never will”. His smile automatically dropped and he just gave me a massive hug. I didn’t want to hug him back because I would just cry. But I did and here came the tears.

“Everything will be fine bro, I heard about you and Hayley. What a fucking slut. Excuse my language. But oh my god she needs to get her head kicked in one day.” Louis said. I know things will be fine but I wasn’t that upset about it because it wasn’t Demi and that’s who I truly loved. “Yeah I’m fine Lou, she wasn’t the one anyway.” I said thinking about Demi. Every day, every night. She is all I can think about. If this isn’t love I don’t know what is.

Lou dropped me to my flat and I walked inside. My mother was there. I was not expecting it but I had to put a fake smile on my face or she would be asking questions. I gave her a massive hug. “Niall! How are you baby?” my mother asked. “I’m good, especially cause you are here”. I replied. “I just wanted to say hello, I’ll call you tomorrow?” she said and kissed my cheek. “Yes mum.” As I blushed a little. She walked out the door and I could finally rest.

Demi POV:

As Niall walked outside all I wish was I could tell him I felt the same way. I know he feels the same way but he has no idea I do. I’ve decided before I can tell him we have to become closer again. There is no way I’m just going to spit the words out ‘I love you’. We need to become best friends again so I could actually be comfortable with saying those words. Right now I think I would just get my heart broken like I usually do.

Marissa called me to go see a movie with her and I decided to go as I need to have a night that is just chilled out, laid back and a night where I can forget about Niall. We are going to see Avengers 2. I loved number one and oh my god Chris Hemsworth. *.* He’s attractive. The movie at least went for 3 hours. But holy crap it was worth it. Seeing Chris Hemsworth shirtless. Damn.

Marissa drops me home and I was in the happiest mood. Best night I have had in a while. I walk inside and the first thing I see is my couch. I lie down and put some television on. Pretty Little Liars was on and I thought to myself. “Best way to end the night”. I watched a few episodes and before I knew it, it was 1am in the morning. I couldn’t believe it was that late already. And I have work in the morning. Oh god I better sleep.

That whole night I didn’t think of Niall. I woke up and he was the first thing on my mind. It was so crazy. Like I have said before, this isn’t normal for me to think about a guy like this all the time. I want there to be an ‘us’. Really badly. So I decided to call him. “Hey Niall! It’s Demi. How are things?” I said. “Good, got to go sorry.” He quickly said than hung up. That wasn’t a Niall thing to do. Something must have happened. Or he’s still mad from the other night…