SICK DUE TO STRAWBERRIES

I had some free time so decided to write.

5 year old Peter Stark was in room in bed because he was sick due to eating strawberries in school without knowing that he was allergic to them. He had a high fever and was throwing up, his mommy, Pepper had gone to get the clothes from the washing machine while his daddy, Tony was changing his clothes.

"Petey Pie, are you feeling better?" Tony asked his son.

"Daddy, my stomach hurts." Peter replied with tears.

"It's gonna be okay, stay away from strawberries from now on." Tony replied with a goofy smile while wiping Peter's tears.

"Tones, here are Pete's pants." Pepper entered the room and gave Tony Peter's blue shots to change him into.

"I don't feel so good." Peter said and Tony carried his son to the bathroom and the kid threw up again and started to cry. Pepper came in and washed Peter's face while Tony carried him.

"Peter, it's going to be fine okay sweetie." Pepper changed his tshirt for the sixth time.

"I want this to stop!" Peter cried while Tony was still carrying him.

"I'll stop soon." Tony kissed Peter's forehead and Pepper brought him some toast to eat.

The boy refused to eat but ate one toast after much convincing. Peter didn't throw up after that and was looking better and was soon sleeping on Tony's shoulder but got up and started to cough.

Pepper gave him medicine but the boy wanted all this to stop and continued to cry. Tony didn't put Peter down for a second and patted him on the back to make him stop.

"I don't want to go to school." He said.

"Okay, no more school." Tony said in order to make his son stop crying.

"And strawberries also." Peter said in a soft voice.

"No one's going bring some near you from now on." Pepper replied.

Peter continued to cry and his parents tried their best to make him stop, it was th first time that the boy had such severe allergic reaction and he didn't know how to react. The food wasn't tasting, even the water lost it's taste and the only thing he could do was wait till it stopped.

"Why don't we watch a movie? Will that make you feel better?" Tony asked Peter and the boy nodded while still crying and sniffing.

Tony brought his laptop in the room and they watched movies the whole evening and Peter fell asleep in between Tony and Pepper. His parents put the lights off and went outside. After an hour, Tony went in to check on Peter but saw that his son was wheezing, he quickly woke Peter up and took him out for fresh late evening air.

"Tony, he's not improving." Pepper said as they stood in the balcony while Peter was being carried by Tony and he had buried himself in Tony's arms.

"JARVIS? Is Bruce back?" Tony asked.

"Yes boss."

"Call him."

"Ok."

In a few minutes Bruce had arrived and saw Peter all pale in Tony's arms while Pepper was wrapped him in a blanket.

"Don't worry Pete, it's just a severe allergic reaction and will go by tomorrow morning or evening." Bruce said after checking him.

"Can't it go now Uncle Bruce?" Peter asked.

"No, but it won't be that troublesome now."

"Ok." Peter buried himself again in Tony's arms with tears still flowing out. Tony wiped each and every year while Bruce left and Pepper went to prepare the water for Peter's shower.

"Daddy, I don't wanna be sick." Peter said.

"You won't be for long. It's just for one night which will go fast and you sleep between mommy and me."

"Ok." Peter said in a soft voice and Tony hugged Peter tighter.

The next morning, Peter had become completely fine exept for some weakness but was feeling much better. Tony and Pepper were still asleep on each of Peter's side and the boy layed back down and fell asleep.

The next time his eyes opened, Peter saw that non of his parents were there on bed. Tony walked in few seconds later and his smile got wider on seeing his son smiling.

"Good morning Petey Pie. How are you feeling?" Tony asked as he sat beside Peter and he sat on Tony's lap.

"Good morning daddy. I feeling better!" Peter replied and Tony ruffled his brown messy hair and kissed him on the cheek.

"Mommy's preparing nice doughnuts for you." Tony said.

"It's done." Pepper said and came in, "Good morning Tony and Peter." She said as she kissed Tony and kissed Peter on the forehead.

"Good morning mommy!" Peter said.

"Good morning Peps." Tony said.

"I'm hungry." Peter said.

"The doughnuts are ready. Come on boys." Pepper said and she, Tony and Peter went down for a yummy breakfast.