FEAR OF HEIGHTS

15 year old Peter Stark has to face his biggest fear to become Spiderman, his dad, Tony wasn't there with him in his room when he tried to overcome his fear.

"I can do this!" Peter said to himself. He climbed up the wall but before he could touch the ceiling, he looked back and fear ran down his veins which caused him to slip, scratch his palm and fall.

"Mom!" He screamed.

His mom, Pepper, immediately ran into his room and found Peter fallen on the floor and rubbing his messy hair.

"Peter! Oh my gosh, what happened?" She asked him as he got up and sat on the bed and she sat next to him.

"Sorry mom." Peter said and Pepper wrapped a bandage on his hand.

"What were you trying to do?" Pepper asked in a calm voice.

"I, uh, I actually, uh." Peter didn't want to tell what he was up to because he thought that everyone will think that he's not going to be a good hero.

"Peps, Pete, where are you'll?" Tony's voice was heard from the living room and they went out.

Tony had started the TV for a movie because it was Friday movie night for them. Pepper and Peter sat next to Tony on the couch and Tony noticed the bandage on Peter's hand as he was sitting between his parents.

"Pete, what happened?" He asked.

Before Peter could reply, the screen began to show a aerial view of a glass bridge high in the air and the movie was in 3D.

"Dad!" Peter screamed and hugged Tony and buried his face in Tony's arms which made his parents confused.

"Pete calm down." Pepper said as Peter was breathing heavily.

"Stop it! Dad! Mom! Help!" Peter continued to scream which worried his parents.

"JARVIS! Turn the TV off!" Tony said and JARVIS did as instructed and Peter calmed down after few moments with tears still coming from his eyes.

Pepper gave her son a glass of water and he drank it with seconds while Tony wiped his tears.

"Petey Pie, are you ok?" Tony asked.

"Yes dad."

"What happened to you suddenly?" Pepper asked with worried eyes.

"Dad, mom, I want to tell you'll something." Peter said.

"What?" They asked.

"I'm scared of heights!" Peter said.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Pepper asked.

"Spiderman shouldn't be scared of anything especially heights so I thought that I'll overcome it but I can't." Peter's eyes teared up again.

"Hey, it's ok." Tony said.

"There's no problem in getting scared of something." Pepper added.

"But I can't be a hero if I'm scared." Peter said.

"You're not scared of heights, but falling from heights. We'll help you overcome that fear." Tony assured.

"And then you'll feel like you were scared of nothing. Pepper said.

"You'll think I can?" Peter asked.

"We know you can." Tony replied.

"I love you'll." Peter hugged his parents again.

The next day, Tony took Peter to the terrace and told him to look down only for a second.

"Don't worry, mom and I are holding your hands, you won't fall." Tony said. He was holding Peter's right hand while Pepper was holding his left and Peter looked down and looked back up.

"Did you fall?" Pepper asked.

"No." Peter replied.

"That's my boy. Now look down a little longer." Tony said.

Peter looked down for some more time and realised that he actually enjoyed the view from above. Tony and Pepper were happy to see a smile on their son's face and told him to look back up.

"Tomorrow, we'll go on a giant wheel." Tony said. Peter gave a little fear look but when tomorrow became today, he was in one, between his parents and looking outside the glass panel.

"This is fun!" Peter said.

"Now you can look down." Tony said.

Peter looked down and after few fear shocks, he was able to look down without any trouble and enjoy the whole ride. After the ride ended, Peter didn't stop rambling about the fun he had as Tony got cotton candy for them.