FUN WITH SNOW

It was snowing and only few days to Christmas but instead of making cookies, decorating or playing with snow, the Avengers were busy with a meeting in Tony's living room. Tony and Pepper's five-year-old son, Peter was playing in the snow covered ground while his mother was watching him.

Peter was wearing a blue hoodie with white snowflakes printed on it, black jeans and shoes and a red Christmas hat. His brown curls were protected from the snow but his brown eyes were reflecting the snow on the ground. Pepper was adjusting the leaves of a plant, when Peter threw a snowball on her brown hoodie which had a reindeer on it.

"Peter." She said with folded hands.

"Mommy! Play with me!" Peter instigated his mother.

"Pete, it's getting late. We have to go home now." She said.

"Can we play a little more?" He asked with some hope of approval.

"Petey, you know that you can't stand the cold in nights. Come on son, we'll play tomorrow okay?"

"Okay......." Peter said as he joined his mother as they went up but he put some snow in the bag which he was carrying.

Peter wanted his daddy to play with him too but since he can't go in the snow at late evening, she brought it up.

As the lift reached, Pepper went to make hot chocolate for the Avengers while Peter ran and sat on his dad's lap. Tony helped Peter sit on him properly and he ruffled his hair after removing his cap.

"Daddy, why didn't you come to play?" Peter asked.

"Petey Pie, I had work sweetheart." Tony replied.

"Again!" Peter said.

"What game did you play?" Strange asked.

"I made fifty snow angels!" Peter said.

"Fifty?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah. And I want you'll to play also."

"Peter, you can't go down now. It's late and cold." Tony said.

"That's why I brought the snow up!" Peter ran towards his bag and emptied the whole bag filled with snow on the coffee table infront of all Avengers.

"Pete? What?" Thor said.

"I want you'll to play with me." The boy replied.

"Peter, you brought a bag filled with snow for us to play?" Clint said.

"We could have played with you some other time too." Steve added.

"I wanted you'll to play now!" Peter said as he ran to his room and closed his door. Tony ran after his son and tried to get him to open the door.

"Petey Pie, open the door." Tony said.

"I want you'll to play with me." Peter said but his voice sounded stuffed as he had buried in his pillow.

"JARVIS open this door." Tony said.

"Lock disabled." JARVIS replied.

Tony came in and saw his boy lying on his bed with his face buried in a pillow. Tony sat beside him and said,
"Pete, get up kiddo."

"Why can't we play. It's been two days since you touched snow." Peter said.

Tony picked his boy up and carried him to the garden where Pepper and the rest of the Avengers were dressed up in their winter clothes and were having snowballs in their hands.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" They all said and attacked the father-son with many snowballs but Tony and Peter took cover behind a bush.

"Ready Pete?" Tony said as he handed his son a snowball and Pepper joined them.

"Take this Uncle Steve!" Peter said as he threw a snowball at Steve and hit hit him.

Peter, Tony, Pepper, Strange and Thor were on one team while Steve, Clint, Bruce, Natasha and Bucky were in another team. The snowball battle continued until it began to snow and everyone went to build a snowman.

Peter was sitting on Tony's shoulder and putting the buttons and carrot on his snowman while his mother put a scarf around it. Thor and Bruce were still having a snowball fight against themselves while Clint, Natasha, Strange and Bucky were making another bigger snowman but it fell over them.

They came out from the snow and were themselves covered in snow. Peter and the others joined them to make many more snow angels.

"You happy now, Petey Pie?" Tony asked Peter, who was lying down in the snow, between Tony and Pepper and the other Avengers were also lying down.

"Yesssss! Thank you everyone!" Peter said.

"You're welcome. We had such fun after a long meeting." Clint said.

"I should take some back to Asgard." Thor said.

"Won't it melt?" Steve asked.

"Loki wouldn't be safe against us during a snowball fight." Bucky added.

"Uncle Loki did lose against me once." Peter said.

"No I did not!" Steve replied which left everyone shocked.

"WHY ALWAYS ME!?" Steve said from behind the other Steve, who shape shifted into his original form of Loki, who was lying down.

"I just enjoy that." Loki said as he got up, dusted the snow off and vanished.

"Why does Uncle Loki like to do that?" Peter asked.

"That's the way he is." Tony replied.

Peter yawned and cuddled with his parents' arms and almost fell asleep if not for Tony to notice him and carried him back to his room.

Pepper and Tony put Peter to sleep and he refused to let them go so they had to wait until their son was completely asleep to join their friends for a nice cup of hot chocolate and doughnuts.