PIRATE & IDENTITY

Tony was in the lift after a long busy day, waiting to see his four-year-old son Peter. He had kept Thor incharge and left and hoped that he didn't play 'Get Help' with him.

The lift finally reached and when Tony entered, he was dumbstruck to see Peter, wearing his long-sleeved white shirt, long brown pants, a red cloth around his waist and a balloon sword in his hand. Thor had put on a fake black beard and a toy monkey on his shoulder.

"I guess someone really went into Jack Sparrow's character." Tony said.

Peter ran to his daddy and the latter carried him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and ruffled his hair.
"It's Captain Jack Sparrow." The four year old replied.

"Sorry, 'Captain' Jack Sparrow." Tony replied.

"Daddy, I'm Peter, your son." Peter replied.

"I know, sweetheart, you'll always be my son. But right now you seem to copy the Captain."

"We had watched Pirates of the Carribbean and we decided to in-act the characters." Thor said.

"So only Cap. Jack Sparrow and Cap. Barbossa?" Tony asked as Peter traced his finger on the arc reactor.

"Nope!" Strange replied who was dressed up as Will Turner.

"I thought you wanted to never change profession." Tony said.

"Make way for Elizabeth Swan!" Natasha said as she also came in with costume.

"And Norrington!" Clint joined.

"Don't forget Joshamee Gibbs." Bruce added.

"I guess, I'm missing a role." Tony said.

"Daddy, you can be Teague, Captain Jack's father." Peter suggested.

"Okis, I'll get dressed and joined the Pirates life." Tony said as he went in and came back a few seconds later in full costume.

They played and acted like complete pirates and Steve, who had just joined them thought What in the world happened here!?

They sat down after a long play on the couch while Peter sat on his daddy. They began to eat snacks while Steve brought and they talked about their treasures. Peter turned to his dad and asked,
"Daddy? Did you ever get a treasure?"

"Yep." Tony replied.

"It's your company and the chance to be Iron man, right!?" Peter said.

"Nope, it's you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, a pirate is nothing without treasure and I'm nothing without you."

Peter hugged his daddy and fell asleep after sometime while the others had changed.

"We couldn't resist the game, mate." Clint said.

"Aye!" Tony said.

"A Pirates life for me....." Strange was singing the song as he came in the living room and everyone looked at the secret singer with shock.

"We didn't know you could sing." Thor said.

"It's just a inner talent." Strange replied.

"So guys, I'm gonna put Pete in his bed and be right back." Tony said as he went upstairs.

As Tony put Peter in bed, Peter held Tony's thumb and in his sleep said,
"I love you daddy."

"I love you too, my treasure." Tony replied as he kissed Peter on his forehead and put of the light.

Tony joined his friends and they began to discuss about their next mission, when Steve walked in leaving everyone shock at the sight of two Steves.

"Oh for God's sake we had trouble dealing with one and now there's two of them!" Bruce groaned.

"Alright, which one of you is the real one?" Tony asked.

"Me!" Both Steves said at once.

"Shit!" Clint said.

"Language!" The Steve who had just walked in said.

"He's the real one." Strange said as he pointed at the real Steve.

The other Steve magically turned into his true form- the God of mischief himself- Loki.

"That was fun!" He said.

"Loki!!!" Thor roared.

"Seeya soon brother." Loki said as he disappeared.

"Guys! Have you seen that shape shifting idiot!?" Moon knight aka Marc Spector came in his ceremonial armour. He and his other identity, Steven Grant aka Mr. Knight had recently joined the Avengers.

"He just played a prank and left. Why?" Clint asked.

"He played a prank on us too which almost had us killed!" Steven replied.

"Welcome to the club." Tony said.

"Thor why can't you so something?" Bruce asked.

"He's my brother, come on." Thor responded.

"Is that the only answer you have?" Natasha asked.

"I also get angry." Thor replied.

"Let's just forget that guy for now and relax, come on Marc, join us." Steve said.

Peter soon woke up and joined his daddy and his friends and got a proper introduction to Marc and Steven.