I LOVE YOU 3000

"Boss! There's a glitter explosion in your lab!" JARVIS woke up Tony and his wife, Pepper from their sleep at 12.30 in the night.

"Glitter explosion?" Pepper yawned.

"I don't have any glitter in my lab." Tony said as he got up from the bed and left the room along with Pepper. They walked towards the lab but while doing so, they saw their six-year-old son, Peter's room door opened.

Tony went in and saw that Peter was not there in his bed, Pepper checked the bathroom but he wasn't there either. They went to search for him in the kitchen but noticed a crying sound coming from the lab. Tony entered first and was followed by Pepper and they saw the most unexpected thing.

Peter was sitting on the floor, his brown curls covered in pink glitter and his whole body was also covered in sparkly pink glitter and tears were flowing out of his brown eyes.

"Peter? What is this?" Tony went to his son and carried him and some glitter fell back on the ground while some stuck to Tony's PJ's.

Pepper came with a towel and wiped his son's hair once they came in the living room and left a glittery trail behind. Tony and Pepper sat on the couch and Peter was sitting on the and they looked suprised at what happened.

"Sweety, stop crying and tell daddy and mommy what happened." Pepper told Peter as Tony wiped his tears.

"Petey Pie, were you making some gadget?" Tony asked with a goofy smile which made Peter laugh.

"I was making a gadget which can make you smile because glitter makes people happy!" Peter said.

"And what is this gadget's name?" Pepper asked as Tony made Peter sit comfortably on him.

"Ummmm, I didn't keep any." Peter replied.

"Ok, for who did you make it?" Tony asked.

"For you and mommy because I love you'll!" Peter replied.

"So, name it something like that. But now you must wash up and go to sleep." Tony replied.

"You're not mad?" Peter asked.

"You only said that glitter makes people happy." Pepper replied and they took their son to change and put him to sleep.

The next morning, Tony and Pepper were woken up by a rather more nicer suprise. When they got up a small balloon burst and pink glitter fell on them which made them smile and also two cards fell on Tony and Pepper on which were written, I LOVE YOU DADDY and I LOVE YOU MOMMY respectively.

Peter soon entered the room and jumped on the bed. Tony pulled him towards them and they began to tickle him.

"Daddy! Mommy! Stop! Please stop!" Peter laughed harder and after two seconds his parents gave in.

"We had you happy." Tony said.

"I made you'll happy first!" Peter said and his parents gave him a kiss on the cheek which faced them as he was in the middle.

"You always make us happy." Pepper said.

"You thought of a name for your gadget?" Tony asked Peter.

"Yup!"

"What's the name?" His parents asked.

"I love you 3000!" Peter said.

"That's a cute name." Tony said.

"I actually love you'll more than 3000 but I just kept that." Peter added.

"I'm sure your gadget will save the world." Pepper said and carried her boy out of bed and along with Tony, they went to the kitchen for breakfast.

Pepper made her son sit on the counter and Tony sat next to him and ate one cookie from the jar and handed his son one. They finished them but noticed that Pepper was busy making sandwiches so they each ate two more.

"Boys leave the cookie jar alone." Pepper took the jar from there and placed it in the cabinet.

"Daddy, I put another I LOVE YOU 3000 in the fridge but with less glitter." Peter whispered to Tony and he laughed a little.

Pepper opened the fridge to get the cheese but a sudden mild pink glitter bomb covered her appron with pink glitter. She turned to her husband and son but they were giggling at her happy plus angry face.

"You wanna kill me?" Peter asked.

"Nope, just the opposite." Pepper replied and threw some glitter on the boys.

"Peps, I'm neutral." Tony said before running away.

"After daddy!" Peter said as he and his mommy ran after Tony with glitter in their hands.

They chased him all over the house before they came at a stop on the couch. Tony layed on the couch while Pepper layed down next to him and Peter was on them.

"So how was my first invention?" Peter asked.

"The best!" Pepper replied.

"The name and gadget is the most amazing thing but not more than you." Tony added.

"I love you'll!" Peter said.

"We love you more!" Tony and Pepper replied together and they went for breakfast.