SUPPRISE BIRTHDAY

8-year-old Peter was cuddling with his teddy bear and sleeping peacefully in his room. The lights went out which woke the kid up, he saw the time on his digital alarm;
It was 11:59pm on the 31st of May.

There was never a power cut in the middle of the night before so Peter was very confused and scared. He began to look around but exept for the light from his alarm there was no light.

"Mommy? Daddy?" He called out to Pepper and Tony but no one responded.

After sometime his room's door opened which scared Peter as he covered himself with his Avengers blanket. He lifted it slightly and saw the door opened and removed the blanket and was ready to scream when suddenly the lights came back and Tony and Pepper screamed from behind him,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!"

The boys screamed in fear before stopping after seeing his parents laugh uncontrollably on seeing that Peter got pranked. Peter on the other hand, covered his face with his hands which made his parents feel that they made their son cry on his birthday.

"Oh, Peter, it was a surprise, sweetheart." Pepper said as she sat next to her son and gave him a hug but he refused to remove his hands.

"Petey Pie, stop crying please." Tony said as he sat next to Peter but the boy removed his hands and said,
"RETURN SUPRISE!"

"Return suprise, huh?" Tony said as he and Pepper began to tickle him mercilessly.

"Dad! Mom! Stop please!" They stopped and lay beside him as Peter caught his breath after laughing.

"My boy's turned nine today." Pepper said.

"Why are you growing so fast? You should stay small." Tony said while ruffling his son's hair.

"Best suprise ever!" Peter exclaimed.

"Ice cream?" Pepper asked.

"You're allowing?" The father-son asked at once.

"First and last time."

"Thank you!" They said as they ran outside to eat their favourite ice cream.

When they finished their ice cream and joking about, the came more visitors. Strange, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Thor and surprisingly Loki came to wish Peter.

"So, how did you like the suprise?" Thor asked.

"Amazing!" Peter replied giving each of them a big hug.

"Where is the soldier?" Loki asked.

"Probably snoring away." Natasha said.

"I was supposing him to reach first." Strange said.

"Let's cut cake?" Peter asked as he played with the new teddy bear which Tony gave him which was bigger than him.

"Sure, but let's see where that cap-sicle is." Tony said as he and the others went to call Steve.

They went to his floor and found him sleeping on the sofa with the TV on.

"Hey Steve!" Bruce called out.

Steve mumbled and got up and was surprised to see his friends standing infront of him.

"Is there any mission?" He asked as he yawned and got up.

"Yeah. Mission Cut Cake." Natasha replied.

"What!?" Steve asked.

"Won't you mind checking the time?"
Thor asked, hopping that Steve would get why they were hear.

"It's, 12:15." Steve said as he looked at his smart watch.

"And the date?" Clint asked with folded hands.

"It's the first of June. The start of June." Steve replied.

"That's one and the same and what's on Today's day?" Tony said.

Steve looked a bit confused but he saw the gift papers lying on the floor and remembered that it was Peter's ninth birthday.

"Oh my God, I forgot to wrap the gift!" Steve rambled.

"We can't definitely see that." Loki replied.

"Give me a minute!" Steve said as he ran in and came back with a blue box and joined them back to Tony's floor for the cake cutting.

Nick Fury was already there and was helping Peter assemble his new Lego set. Once all Avengers came they cut the cake and sat on the couch to eat.

"This cake is amazing! Who made it?" Steve asked.

"You were about to miss it if not for us." Loki said.

"Natasha and I." Pepper replied.

"Aunt Nat, you can bake?" Peter asked as he never saw her near any oven before.

"How was this suprise?" She asked him.

"Super!" Peter said as he finished his cake and his mouth brown with the chocolate icing.

"Pete, say cheese." Tony said as he took a picture of his son with chocolate icing all over his face.

"I can't tell which is more tasty, the doughnuts or cake or ice cream." Thor said as he finished his last slice of cake.

"I loved the cake." Strange replied.

"Doughnuts for me." Clint said.

"I'm full." Bruce interrupted.

"Don't you have to eat extra for the Hulk?" Loki teased almost making him Hulk out.

"Stop fighting!" Fury scolded.

"I honestly liked all." Tony said.

"Thank you for the gifts!" Peter said to everyone when they gave him his gifts. This was truly the best birthday Peter had ever had with his parents and Avenger friends.