Chapter Nine

*Another Two Years Later*

"Stop it!" I heard down the hallway. I sighed. 

"What's going on in there?" I called.

"Mama, Jayden won't stop taking my crayons!" Sarah called to me. 

I shook my head and walked to the kids play area just as Jayden again snatched the crayon away from Sarah. Little Hannah was in the corner 'reading' a book. 

"Jayden!" I said. He jumped and turned to me. 

"Stop that this instant."

"But mama I wanna color too!"

"Then ask her for the crayon or wait until she is finished."

He pouted at me. 'He looks Niall when he does that.' I thought to myself.

"I mean it." 

He nodded. 

"Jasmine!" Sadie called from the living room.

I walked in there where she sat with Baby James.

"Yea?"

"Is Hannah behaving?" 

I nodded. "Yes. She was in the corner reading."

"Good. Look The Little Things music video."

I sat down on the couch beside her tickling James' chin. He giggled.

She turned the volume up just as Zayn started singing. "You're hand fits in mine like its made just for me but bear this in mind it was meant to be and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheek and it all makes sense to me."

I heard three pairs of feet pounding on the floor.

"Daddy!" James said suddenly as Liam started singing. We all looked to him. 

"He said Daddy. He talked!" Sadie said with a smile on her face. 

The door opened and Liam and Niall walked in looking tired dragging their luggage behind them.

"Daddy!" James shouted again and Liam's face lit up.

Sarah and Jayden ran to Niall hugging his legs.

I walked to him giving him a huge hug. "Welcome home baby. I missed you so much."

He hugged me back and laid his head on the top of mine. "I'm so glad to be home. I missed you too. I missed all of you." He said leaning down and picking up our 4 year old twins. They snuggled close to him and I smiled.

Jayden yawned. 

"We let them stay up until you got home. Looks like its bed time now." Sadie said.

None of the kids protested they just toddled up the stairs. 

Niall yawned too. "Bedtime sounds great."

I nodded. "Yes it does." 

*The next day*

I whined Slightly. I missed Niall. The pain of him being away still sucked. I rolled over and hit something. I opened one eye and broke out into a grin. Oh yeah, He was home. I snuggled close for a minute then sighed quietly slipping out of bed. As soon as my feet hit the floor I heard "Sarah quit it!" I groaned. What was one of my mechivious children doing now?

I stood up only to be tugged back onto the bed. "Where ya going?" Niall asked smiling sleepily at me.

I opened my mouth to reply but was cut off as we both heard "STOP IT!"