Chapter Five

*IK IK IM SORRY! THIS ONE IS MASSIVELY SHORT!*

*AFTER THE FLIGHT*

"Sadie, Jasmine wake up. We're here." Liam called from the front seat.

Sadie and I groaned and groggily sat up.

"Whoa." I said as I got out. This flat was huge! 

"I thought you said this was a flat Liam. Not a fricken mansion!" Sadie said staring as we walked inside.

"Sadie that's what they call homes in the UK."

She blushed slightly. "Oh."

Liam laughed sweetly and kissed the top of her head. 

"Come on lets show you to our rooms." Liam said looking excited. 

We climbed the staircase and Liam pointed to the first door. 

"My room. Well Mine and Sadie's room. Let's have a look."

We walked inside and Sadie and I stared. Inside their room was a king size bed in the middle of the room surrounded by various things like a dresser, bed side table, and Liam even had a pool table in the far corner of the huge room. There was a huge HD flat screen tv and true to being Daddy Direction the room was spotless. The walls were a peach color and the carpet was sand colored.

"Wow...And I'm sleeping in here?" Sadie asked her eyes wide.

"No your actually sleeping in here." Liam said wrapping his arms around her tightly. "But your sleeping on this bed in this room."

She blushed but leaned her head against his shoulder. 

"Ok Our room next!" Niall said. He almost dashed down the hallway to a different door. He opened it excitedly pulling me inside.

I grimaced as I saw it. Clothes all over the floor, bed still not made though he hasnt slept in it for about a year and a half and Nando's bags sitting on the dresser.

"Niall we are so about to start cleaning." I said still grimacing.

He blushed. "yea I do need to clean."

"Yes you do. But this room is beautiful under all this clutter."

Our room also has a king sized bed, a flat screen HD tv, a wii, (so the boys can play Fifa) two dressers and green bedside table(Niall's favorite color) and the walls were a boyish slightly lavender color and the carpet was a deep maroon. 

"Well We'll leave you to cleaning." Liam said.

He picked Sadie up causing her to squeak in surprise. 

"Liam what are you doing?"

"Carrying you to our room." he said with a grin. 

We left our door open and as Sadie and Liam's door closed I heard her crack up yelling "Liam don't! NO stop it! Don't tickle me!"

I laughed and started throwing Niall's clothes into the hamper. 

He grabbed all the Nandos bags and carried them downstairs to the trash and I made the bed. 

I walked downstairs and put my shoes by the door (an old habit) and then walked back up to see Niall strutting around our room in his four leaf clover boxers.

I stood in the doorway and hid my giggles watching him dance around and doing his signature Horan jump then he out of no where he says "And I'm like OW! never thought it hurt so bad getting over you-u and OW! you're giving me a heart attack looking like you do-o!" 

That's where I lost the will to hide them. I cracked up holding the door for support laughing harder when he jumped and turned around saying "Oh Shit Jasmine you scared me!"

After I stopped laughing I went and gave him a hug and he pulled us down to the bed. "I'm sleepy baby. Take a nap with me?"

I smiled and yawned. "That sounds great."

We crawled under the cover and cuddled up, falling asleep quickly.

*Sadie's POV*

"NOOO! Liam quit it!" I squealed trying to get out of his grasp but he would pull me back everytime I got close to getting away.

"Nope." He said with a grin.

"Please?" I squeaked tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

"Fine but you have to give me something in return." He said.

"What?" I asked. 

"You have to kiss me."

I smiled. "Of course!"

He leaned down and kissed me and I, of course, kissed him back. You'd be crazy not to.

He laid down beside me with a yawn.

"It's good to be home. I missed it here and I know its going to be better now that Niall and I have two beautiful girls to share the house with."

I blushed. "It's a change to be in the UK. Jasmine and I won't fit in here."

"You don't need to fit in with anyone but yourself. And you'll get used to the UK soon. But the one thing you won't get used to is the paparazzi. They'll snap pictures of you doing almost anything."

"YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING!" I shouted giggling. "Sorry Lee-yum I couldn't help it."

He laughed and pressed a kiss to my temple. "It's fine. It's adorable watching you sing."

I blushed. "No it isn't." 

He nodded. "It is to me. Everything thing you do is adorable. The way you smile, the way you laugh, the fact that you immediatly brush your hair as soon as you get out of bed. It makes me love you and all your little things." 

I blushed again and giggled. "Look at who just refrenced his own song."

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

His phone buzzed in his pocket and he took it out. 

He scanned the phone and said "I'll be right back."

He got up and I heard him walk to Jasmine and Niall's room.

Jasmine came in there with wide eyes.

"What?"

"We're meeting Maura, Karen, Nicola, Ruth, Bobby, Geoff and Greg."

"And who is that?" I asked confused. I'm not a too very big Directioner so I had no idea who she was talking about.

"Maura, Bobby and Greg Horan and Karen, Geoff, Nicola and Ruth Payne."

My eyes widened. "Oh. Their families."

She nodded. "Yea. Liam says they'll be here any minute and we should probably change out of our pajama-"

She shot a glance out of the bedroom door.

"That's them. I'm going to get dressed." 

"Me too." I rushed over to the closet and grabbed some clothes throwing them on.

Liam came in the room smiling apologetically. "Baby my parents don't know about you yet."

"It's fine." I said with a smile. 

He took my hand and we started down the stairs.

The DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara