Chapter One

"And All your Little things." I sang out along with the song, sighing as it ended.

"That was One Direction's new song Little Things." 

"And All you Directioners that live near Atlanta that are listening right now we, The lads and I, have a surprise for you." Niall said. 

I leaned forward. What kinda surprise?

"We have two tickets for the sold out concert AND for the day after we have two passes for the lucky winner and a friend to spend an entire day with us."

"Now all you have to do is be caller number 12 and have the correct answer to this question. Which two boys in the band share the middle name James?"

I grabbed my phone quickly and dialed the number the announcer spouted off PRAYING that I would be caller number 12.

"Hello You are lucky caller number 12!"

I heard. 

"I AM?!" I asked shocked. 

"Yes you are. What is the answer to the question Of Which two boys in the band share the middle name James?"

I grinned brightly, even though no one could see me. 

"NIALL JAMES HORAN AND LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" I said excitedly. 

"YAY!" I heard Niall and Liam cheer. 

"That's correct! You have won the two tickets for the sold out concert AND for the two passes!" 

"OMN!" I squealed holding the phone from my mouth.

"THANK YOU!" I said after giving them the address to send the tickets.

"SADIE!!" I screamed after I hung up the phone.

She came running up the stairs. 

"WHAT'S WRONG?!"

"Nothing! Everything is so right!" I squealed. 

"Why did you scream then?" She asked bewildered. 

"Guess who's going to a One Direction concert and then spending the next day with 'Daddy Direction', Nialler, Hazza, LouBear and Dj Malik/Bradford Badboi?!"

"Who?"

"US!" I screamed jumping up and down. 

She stood there staring at me then she reacted.

"OHMYGOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She screamed, grabbing my hands and jumping up and down with me.

Sadie was my best friend. And we shared an apartment in Atlanta, Georgia.

The next couple of days were completely boring other than recieving the passes and tickets.

We got to the show and found out our tickets were front row tickets!

The boys came out and I cheered so loud I hurt my throat.

"HELLO ATLANTA!" Niall shouted into the mic. We all roared in response.

He looked down to where Sadie and I were and winked at me. I smiled back and waved shyly.

After the show Sadie and I went home and straight to bed. The concert had worn us out. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* My alarm clock screamed at me. 

"Ugh." I groaned rolling over and turning off the alarm. I checked the time. 7:00 am. I started to fall back to sleep but my phone went off sending Niall's voice filling my room with 'You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to. If I let you knoo-oo-oow, I'm here for you, Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you.'