Chapter Four

*Two months later* 

DING DONG!

Our doorbell sounded. I groaned and looked at my clock. 6 am.

DING DONG!

I pulled myself out of bed and walked downstairs.

DING DONG!

"I'm coming! If you push that button ONE more time!" I shouted as I trudged down the stairs. I heard laughter on the other side.

"Yes?" I asked grumpily as I opened the door.

"Is that anyway to greet a guest? One that's missed you so much at that?" Said Niall.

I gasped and began smiling brightly. "Nialler!" I said gleefully throwing myself into his open arms. 

"Can I go wake up Sadie?" Liam asked looking very anxious.

"Yes. But I wanna come with you and see her face."

He nodded and we all walked upstairs.

We crept into Sadie's room and he smiled softly. 

"She's so beautiful." He whispered.

He walked over to her bed and sat down on the edge.

"Sadie?" He whispered in her ear. 

She rolled over in her sleep. 

He shook her arm lightly. "Get up Sadie."

"No! I wanna wait til Liam gets back!" She whined.

We laughed and she groaned sitting up. "What's funny Jasmine?"

"You said you didn't wanna get up til I got back." Liam said with a smile.

"Liam!" She said throwing her arms around him.

Niall and I sat down on her bed with them and Sadie said "When are we moving into the flat?"

Liam and Niall's eyes widened. "You'd actually move for us?"

We nodded. "Yup. It's been a frequently descussed topic for us and we both decided it would be fun."

They ginned at each other. "We can help you start packing today!"

I smiled. "Okay. But later. I'm going back to sleep." I said and I stood up to walk out.

I turned around and saw Niall just sitting there. "You coming or are you gonna just sit there babe?" I asked him.

He smiled brightly and followed me to my room. He unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it by my door and climbed in my bed waiting on me as I took off my robe. 

His eyes widened as he took in what I had on. A skimpy tank top and booty shorts.

"What?" I asked as I climbed in beside him.

"Nothing." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"When we move into the flat will I get to sleep like this every night?" I mumbled almost asleep.

"Like what?" 

"In your arms." 

"Of course." He said a smile in his voice.

"Good. I like that idea."

"Me too. I love you princess." He said softly in my ear.

"I love you too Nialler." I mumbled then fell into a peaceful sleep.

When I woke up I was alone. Did I dream that I had slept in Niall's arms last night?

I heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door opened. 

Niall walked out, drying his hair. 

"Oh my god!" I squealed covering my eyes.

He blushed and used the towel to cover himself. 

I started laughing under my hands. 

"What?" He asked pulling on some clothes. 

"I freaked out like seeing you naked is a bad thing." 

He laughed too. 

"Well Liam and Sadie are already packing up her stuff. We should probably start packing up yours."

"I don't have any boxes." I said.

"Liam and I went and got some." He said walking out and bringing an armload of cardboard boxes back into the room.

I smiled and turned to get my Niall Doll off of the wall mount then I frowned.

"What?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.

I ran my hand along my wall. "Where am I going to put all of these?" I asked pointing to all my posters of the guys.

He smiled. "I've got a folder you can put them in." 

He turned to his bag and got out a green folder. 

I started carefully taking the posters down and putting them neatly into the folder.

I grabbed a black Sharpie and wrote ONE DIRECTION STUFF on the side of one of the boxes.

I carefully began putting my books, dvds, and Dolls into the box as if I were handling priceless gems. 

Niall laughed. "You're so carefully with this stuff. You act like its as fragile as glass."

"Well it's important stuff. All of my 1D stuff is important. Especially my 1D boyfriend." I said with a smile kissing Niall softly then continuing to pack.

After we had packed everything up and the boys arranged to have everything sent to England we went and bought plane tickets.